• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Callout thread are supposed =banning

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Townie did a callout thread and repeatedly posted on it and no ban.

My bad, Townie does circle jerks with the Mods and it was directed at me.

Of course, it's OK to ban me for something that I explained wasn't what I was banned for, but Townie breaks a black letter rule.

Why are you bringing race into this ?

Mods decisions are final.

Ooh, rj calling out Townie. Wonder how long rj's ban will be this time. Will be interesting to see if the mods penalize him more severely after he threatened Junebug earlier this year.

The circle jerk was directed at you? Damn, that's one bukkake film I do not want to see.

I'm not calling Townie out...

Townie made the thread calling me out on The Tunnels.

Why don't the mods enforce their own rules?

So far as I can tell, these are the terms of service:

Rules:

1) Do not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to, anything that violates local or United States law. This will be severely punished and strictly enforced.

2) If you are under the age of 18, or it is illegal for you to view the materials contained on this website, discontinue browsing immediately.

3) The posting of personal information or calls to invasion is prohibited.

4) Submitting false reports or otherwise abusing the report system will result in a ban of indeterminate length.

5) Ban evasion will result in permanent bans. No exceptions—DO NOT EVADE YOUR BAN. Instead, wait and appeal it by contacting a moderator through private message.

6) No spamming or flooding of any kind.

7) Don't be a douchebag. We can and will mess with your handle if this is violated.

8) Remember: The use of the Old Gold and Black Forums is a privilege, not a right. The OGBoards staff reserves the right to revoke access and remove content.

I was banned because you are a whining coward.

Anyone with half a brain wouldn't have seen that as a "threat".

idk anymore

rj has created a thread calling out the mods and saying they have less than half a brain claiming that callout threads are bannable offenses

it's a gordian knot, a snake eating its tail

we're beyond irony now

Isn't it ouroboros?

It's not his tail that Townie and Junebug try to suck.

Back