• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Callout thread are supposed =banning

How delicate are Towne's fingers? Does he have calloused palms?

How delicate are Towne's fingers? Does he have calloused palms?

Bro, are you serious? Townie with callouses is about as likely as Juice with callouses. Only potential for a callous is in their own asshole or their boyfriend's frenulum.

No, you were banned because you’re unhinged.

Unhinged is the way you responded to something that was so obviously meant to get EXACTLY that response from you.

If I can play you so easily online, it's a great benefit to your "clients" that you spend so much time here during working hours. The less contact you have with an opposing lawyer or judge, the more likely your clients' interests can be served.

Unhinged is the way you responded to something that was so obviously meant to get EXACTLY that response from you.

rj, did you ever guest star in any TV dramas where you were accused of a crime, and during the last 5 minutes on the show, the attorney got you to confess on the stand that you committed the crime? Because it seems like you could play that role really well.

No, you were banned because you’re unhinged.

Can confirm. Communicating threats is never ok.

Insulting other posters...meh. We'd have to ban half the people on the politics forum during an election year.

There really are a select few snowflakes who try to ruin this board for everyone else with their incessant complaining.

Townie did a callout thread and repeatedly posted on it and no ban.

My bad, Townie does circle jerks with the Mods and it was directed at me.

Of course, it's OK to ban me for something that I explained wasn't what I was banned for, but Townie breaks a black letter rule.

waaaahhhh.

Does anyone else read RJs whiny missives in Trump's voice?

Of course, it's OK to ban me for something that I explained wasn't what I was banned for, but Townie breaks a black letter rule.

thats right because your ability to regulate yourself and your posting is unparalleled

I wish the mods would permaban you

i asked to be permabanned but would the mods listen ?

NAH

Back