• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Callout thread are supposed =banning

ogboards 2 and 3 are located on ogboards 1 but ogboards 3 is located on ogboards 4 as well

WakeandBake got called out and didn't lose his shit like RJ.

We should probably address the 14 Danny Manning call out threads on the first page of the sports board.

lol rj called LK a nazi on the sports board

RJ, that you'll never wake up one morning and realize that you're the asshole makes me sad. I hope you're a cooler dude IRL than you are on these boards.

I knew rj at Wake. He was a cool dude then, and by accounts of most who have spent time with him since, still a cool dude.

I knew rj at Wake. He was a cool dude then, and by accounts of most who have spent time with him since, still a cool dude.

I don't doubt that at all. The problem is if someone here finds RJ less than entertaining, they're subjected to him 12 hours a day for the past 20 years on this message board, if they choose to stay. I contemplate leaving all the time, but stick around so I can hang out with BarcaDeac.

I don't doubt that at all. The problem is if someone here finds RJ less than entertaining, they're subjected to him 12 hours a day for the past 20 years on this message board, if they choose to stay. I contemplate leaving all the time, but stick around so I can hang out with BarcaDeac.

This hurts, man. I thought I was a Biff biffle.

hey thanks bud

This is what mental illness looks like. Those that know or knew RJ IRL should try to see if they can help him.

Biff, who tried to hack my account multiple times, blames me for his boorish behavior. How he acts is not about me. It's on him. He and most of the others here have chosen to act the way they have. It makes you feel important to go after me and then support each other.

ITC and I don't always agree, but he doesn't act like Strick or Biif or Townie or Racer or a few others. Barca and I have our moments, but it never gets to the levels of some. Mako has an excuse. He's waiting on his inheritance. WFU71 and I disagree often over nearly fifty years, but we don't get to the level of others.

Why is it that so many have no real problems but others don't?

Rather than trying to fix things, you guys are still holier than thou and will continue to blame me. The temperature can easily be lowered, but most of you have no interest in ever doing it.

As I've said to almost all of you, it never had to be this way, but you chose the path. You hate being held accountable for being assholes. Yesterday is over. Tomorrow and next month are on you.

I won't hold my breath. But who knows, maybe a couple of people will grow up.

Or would you rather be exposed and played like this again?

Glad to see that the voice of reason will henceforth prevail

Good lord.
All y'all need to just have that lemon party and get it over with.

Back