• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Callout thread are supposed =banning

Glad I'm not the only one that was a little confused with how making a layup on a stepladder would be easier than just making a layup.
Applaud rj finding humor in the word search comments. However, like racer, I came up with 75.

Because you'd be basically looking down at the rim on a stepladder. Flat-footed you could miss easier.

75 even sounds low...

Salmon are very heavy. Holding a salmon and shooting a basketball could be tough to balance on a ladder.

my favorite rj thing is a totally stupid analogy like the brain space rental or whatever this ladder thing is

It sounds like you owe dude a check on paypal or venmo, juice

giphy.gif

But realistically, where do you think the fish are going to go ?

why would the barrel be destroyed? are you using BFG? or shooting from the side rather than down/in?

why would the barrel be destroyed? are you using BFG? or shooting from the side rather than down/in?

The only way to settle this is for you to get a barrel full of fish and shoot into it and post the video here. Think of it as the ice bucket challenge of 2020.

Sometimes when I'm laying in bed, I get a boner. Every now and then I'll sort of bend it down and let it come back up and slap my belly.

This thread is so much gayer than my mindless weiner slapping.

I call for a temporary ban of anyone with apocalypse in their board handle until the corona virus outbreak is contained.

Back