• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Callout thread are supposed =banning

rj has used the word “boorish” 65 times on the boards according to search feature.

I bet I have used over 1,000,000 words on these boards. Using one 65 times is not that surprising. Nice try.

Keep going, it's not like I couldn't have known who would post on this thread and what they would say. I couldn't possibly have thought what has happened would have happened. You guys are waaaaaaaaaaaay too smart to be played.

Keep telling yourselves that.

I bet I have used over 1,000,000 words on these boards. Using one 65 times is not that surprising. Nice try.

Keep going, it's not like I couldn't have known who would post on this thread and what they would say. I couldn't possibly have thought what has happened would have happened. You guys are waaaaaaaaaaaay too smart to be played.

Keep telling yourselves that.

Do you post from your phone or a computer/keyboard?

I made the mistake of trying to actually think about the logistics of posting so much. Like, I can type faster on a keyboard, but post way more on the phone while I'm taking a shit.

...do....do you have a keyboard/PC in your bathroom?

rj has used the word “boorish” 65 times on the boards according to search feature.

Used Stevie 36 times. I would have lost a lot of money taking the over on that one, even if the O/U was 60.
Couldn't look up Wonder. Said it was too common of a word.

try "Stevie Wonder". I'm with you, that can't be right.

Used Stevie 36 times. I would have lost a lot of money taking the over on that one, even if the O/U was 60.
Couldn't look up Wonder. Said it was too common of a word.

I think there's something wrong with the search function. It says I've only used douchebag 26 times. That seems way low.

Says the person who felt threatened...this is just too easy...

for more than 20 years, over hundreds of thousands of posts

dude does not play the short game

I think there's something wrong with the search function. It says I've only used douchebag 26 times. That seems way low.

It's not a problem with the search function...it's just you and your technical inabilities. There are 75 posts where you've used the word douchebag. It's likely that you've used it multiple times in a number of those posts, and I didn't even run a fuzzy search for all of the various ways you've likely misspelled it. I suspect the total is over 100.

52 posts in search where you've dropped the bag and just used the word douche. Again, no accounting for multiple uses in a single post or any misspellings.

is it easier to shoot fish in a barrel from a ladder?

Glad I'm not the only one that was a little confused with how making a layup on a stepladder would be easier than just making a layup.
Applaud rj finding humor in the word search comments. However, like racer, I came up with 75.

leave it to a lawyer to over-complicate both a simple act as well as a simple metaphor

Back