• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Callout thread are supposed =banning

Your hatred is ingrained in you that you can't see ANYTHING. I even posted a song- If You Don't Know Me By Now. But your ignorant, visceral, uncontrollable hatred that kept from seeing what my intention was with Junebug led me here. So, I started this thread.

You guys are easier to shoot than fish in a barrel. Hell, you guys are easier than standing on a 6' step ladder and shooting layups.

I can't wait to see what your excuses will be to rationalize what suckers you are.

RJ, that you'll never wake up one morning and realize that you're the asshole makes me sad. I hope you're a cooler dude IRL than you are on these boards.

Your hatred is ingrained in you that you can't see ANYTHING. I even posted a song- If You Don't Know Me By Now. But your ignorant, visceral, uncontrollable hatred that kept from seeing what my intention was with Junebug led me here. So, I started this thread.

You guys are easier to shoot than fish in a barrel. Hell, you guys are easier than standing on a 6' step ladder and shooting layups.

I can't wait to see what your excuses will be to rationalize what suckers you are.

this is the most inane bullshit with the least amount of self awareness ever posted to these here boards, boards that include the likes of sailor, bobknightfan, and others

This is dumb. The idea that rj was communicating theats with that nonsense was dumb too.

One time a girl at a wedding told me that she wanted my D so fucking bad in High School and she was totally bummed out that I didn't pick up on it because one time she sort of sang, "we've got what it takes, so tell me why can't this be love" in the hallway while I was nearby.

Would have smashed, but dodged a bullet, obvs.

Your post was so gay that it reminded me of that. So, thanks.

It's 100% self-awareness. I know exactly who I am and who you are. You are simply proving my points.

You are childish, dickless wonder who, like Strickland, thinks you know about ten times as much as you do. If just once you tried to be civil or friendly at all, you'd get a different response.

Mods, can we please change my "title" to "childish, dickless wonder?"

thanks!

One time a girl at a wedding told me that she wanted my D so fucking bad in High School and she was totally bummed out that I didn't pick up on it because one time she sort of sang, "we've got what it takes, so tell me why can't this be love" in the hallway while I was nearby.

Would have smashed, but dodged a bullet, obvs.

Your post was so gay that it reminded me of that. So, thanks.

She was from Canada; we wouldn’t know her.

That I’ve never had a call out thread (whatever the fuck that is) or been banned has me feeling like I’m just not trying hard enough

I like to think about our most prolific poster — Mr. PhDeac — who says a lot things, some of which are dumb, and gets called on it and called out individually on the regular.

Not a single time has he ever turned the thread into utter shit or played the victim. He simply refutes or ignores and moves on.

rj’s capacity for chill is the only thing smaller than his capacity for wit

it was correctly pointed out that Ph has turned threads to shit with his dumb arguments but they’re about his dumb opinions not about his victim tendencies

rj’s joke that he’s playing on all of us is so elaborate that he’s made dozens of threads about it, but it’s not the kind of joke where he sits back and laughs, but instead tells you over and over that you just don’t get it

doesn’t stop him from making the joke

Back