• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Campanaro Combine

It's a relatively deep class at WR this year, which may drop Camp lower than we hope he'll go.

as long as he doesn't go to the Pats...

Give us all the white slot receivers we need more. Amedola, Edelman, TJ Moe, and Camp. Its called the Oop-dee-oop. Overload the defense with our small white guys on one side, burn them one on one with the black guy on the other.

5-Photos-RaeCarruth-7.13.2010_0.jpg

armanti_edwards_panthers1.jpg

Is he good at tackling DB's on their Int runbacks? :)

Smitty's deep routes take the top off the defense. Camp in the slot won't do that, and he'll need someone else to do that to give him room to work underneath. I'd love to see him in Carolina, too, but they need a deep threat. Pats need the same if one of their current WR's can't do it.

Makes a lot of sense for Baltimore.

I just hope he is selected by a team he can make, and not use him as cannon fodder on the punt return team. The NYJ pipeline would be perfect.

The broken collarbone may drop Camp 2 rounds into Rd 6. The combine #s are outstanding but he has a brittle rep.

Camp got injured because he was the only offensive threat the Deacs had. He should never have been used on returning kick. I know his hands are good, but it was counter productive to use him the way Grobe used him. If he gets drafted by a team with some balance and a couple of good receivers, he will not take the beating he did at Wake. Would love to see him as a Panther, but I too am betting he'll end up in NE as the next Wes Welker.

well said. This talk of being brittle is ridiculous. He touched the 15-20 times a game. He was our offense

Camp's logical pro comparison is Welker, not smitty.

Back