• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Can we fine MSU for cow bells

Fuck those fatass, inbred mouthbreathers and their obnoxious cowbells. Slink back to your worst state in the nation and try to bear living out the rest of your sad lives.

So, MSU is basically like playing Clemson or ECU? That does make some sense to me.

Some kid was ringing one of those damn bells in my ear on the way to the stadium. I took it out of his hand and threw it in the fucking river.

Try getting a better team first. The cowbells aren't the ones playing the game.

Your butthurt tastes delicious.

your team is one that started in the top 20 this season and accomplished nothing. congrats on your music city bowl win, must have solidified all the hard work (cheating) that you guys do in the SEC.

I was incredibly annoyed by the cowbells before the game started. My 9 year old daughter asked me why those people think it is cool to ring those annoying cowbells while walking over the bridge to the game.

Then after the game, one idiot would ring his cowbell and it would cause a cascade of annoying cowbell rings. It would be like fans yelling at the top of their lungs leaving the game. Nobody wants to hear that crap.

Last edited:
Some fat clown looking character at the top of 243 had a real cowbell. Like 30 pounds, with a strap folded up that really went around a cow...

I would of paid major cash to witness that exchange.

It was one of those things I would have thought, but unlikely would have said sober. After saying it, I would not have been surprised if he'd punched me, but he laughed and talked to us for a second.

While the cowbells were obnoxious, I did not encounter any MSU fans that were nearly as disgusting or embarrassing as the Wake "fans" sitting near us. Completely wasted, obnoxious, out of control and unable to hold their liquor. It was like a bunch of 14 year olds who got into their parents liquor cabinet. Best part was when the one guy, who was about 40, just whipped it out and took a piss right in the stands. I noticed the LP field security headed to have a chat with him towards the end of the game.

While the cowbells were obnoxious, I did not encounter any MSU fans that were nearly as disgusting or embarrassing as the Wake "fans" sitting near us. Completely wasted, obnoxious, out of control and unable to hold their liquor. It was like a bunch of 14 year olds who got into their parents liquor cabinet. Best part was when the one guy, who was about 40, just whipped it out and took a piss right in the stands. I noticed the LP field security headed to have a chat with him towards the end of the game.

What is wrong with you? This is why God put video recorders in cell phones.

The cowbells should never have been allowed.

I really can't believe the rest of the SEC hasn't stopped this. When MSU comes to your place, let your people bring in whistles, air horns, cannons, whatever. You could break them eventually. The SEC could penalize them 15 yards everytime a bell rings. What good are the bells if you lose 75-0?

Back