• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Can We Make N.I.T.?

80deac

Reaction score
I think it's possible if we could take 3 of last 4. That basically means upsetting UVa and Pitt at home and beating BC in Boston. That would give us 7 wins. If some of current 7 win teams stay at 7, our good play may be enough.

Last edited:
If we win out and lose in the ACC final, then yeah I guess.

Don't think a 17 loss team has ever made the NIT.

The CBI is decided in a 2 out of 3 series, like a mini NBA final, awesome sauce!

normally I'd be against the CBI. I know it costs us $$ to play in it, but with such a young team, I think it would be beneficial. Could help set a tone for next year too.

They've made some great strides this year and have some good talent coming in. Learn what you can form the rest of the season and prepare for great things next year.

"Don't think a 17 loss team has ever made the NIT"

Yea, your right. Losing record will keep us out. If W/Ls were reversed then yes.

I'm 100.1% sure we won't win acct, but still is there anyone that really scares you? I feel we can ball with anyone save maybe dook or ND. Of course we'll probably lose in first round.

Back