• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

Jesus vs Dinosaurs plz Tejas

Tejas, you and I can continue to pray fir these heathen.

Does your church wear masks? My church does not wear masks. Also, I hope your pants aren’t as tight as my preacher’s pants are.

Will Knight’s skin burn in game like it does in church?

is there a game this week? Someone should do a covid game. That person should be me. BRB. Maybe next week?

Tejas, you and I can continue to pray fir these heathen.

Does your church wear masks? My church does not wear masks. Also, I hope your pants aren’t as tight as my preacher’s pants are.

Heathens indeed

As bym can attest the nice thing about my denomination is I wear a bunch of robes. It eliminates the need to squeeze into skinny pants for clout

Heathens indeed

As bym can attest the nice thing about my denomination is I wear a bunch of robes. It eliminates the need to squeeze into skinny pants for clout

All of the sudden, we're going to start seeing Ryala in robes, huh?

Excellent

Just out of curiosity...by dinosaurs you mean the lizard people who have infiltrated our government right?

I mean whatever this is

il_1588xN.2669599306_qznn.jpg

Just passed a sign in Mount Airy that says Jesus Is THE ONLY way to Heaven.

It's settled, boys.

I may have mentioned to my wife the rumor that T-Swift is a reptosapien, and then had to explain message board friends and Viper and boom there goes the sex life.

I am happy to run game next week if anyone wants to help with a few deadlines I may or may not be around for

Heathens indeed

Skinny jeans are out. The Gen Zers on my team let me know how very uncool I am for owning a full closet of skinny jeans and other pants with some elastic in them to really make my butt pop. The side part thing was real bullying and I don't do that anymore so I can fit in.

Back