• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

Yeah I think this was a tough game for participation for a lot of reasons. The fact that it is not even at the point where the first deadline was last week and we already are done with this game is actually kind of funny lol.

I do not have a theme game prepared but I’d mod a basic game if nobody else has a theme game yet that they want to run

I do not have a theme game prepared but I’d mod a basic game if nobody else has a theme game yet that they want to run

4:30 deadline go go go

Yeah I think this was a tough game for participation for a lot of reasons. The fact that it is not even at the point where the first deadline was last week and we already are done with this game is actually kind of funny lol.

SK makes a huge difference. Two night hits is huge for speeding a game up.

I think we resist the urge to do 2 games a week. People will burn out

I would play some Diplomacy too with some of you cats but I don’t know if most people have the time

These new players make D14's debut look like....well like me in this game. Great job by Diggler and Creamy, amazing performance from Catamount.

The only other thing to take from this game is that ryala never ever ever ever EVER gets to be "The Decider" again.

Wrong. I will be the decider in the next game as well. This is my role.

Back