• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

These new players make D14's debut look like....well like me in this game. Great job by Diggler and Creamy, amazing performance from Catamount.

The only other thing to take from this game is that ryala never ever ever ever EVER gets to be "The Decider" again.

MOD NOTE:

SOMEONE let mako into deadchat, where the setup and SK were known, so I couldn't let him use his role. Could have just let it play out and made civs try and orchestrate a situation where he could use it, and it would fail, for the LOLs, but didn't.

Also down to discuss what the correct interpretation of his weird ass role is.

These new players make D14's debut look like....well like me in this game. Great job by Diggler and Creamy, amazing performance from Catamount.

The only other thing to take from this game is that ryala never ever ever ever EVER gets to be "The Decider" again.

And dumb people need to not vote based on "well ryala was mafia!!!!!!!!!"

MOD NOTE:

SOMEONE let mako into deadchat, where the setup and SK were known, so I couldn't let him use his role. Could have just let it play out and made civs try and orchestrate a situation where he could use it, and it would fail, for the LOLs, but didn't.

Also down to discuss what the correct interpretation of his weird ass role is.

Figured so. I think it's pretty clear he can make a kill during twilight, tie not required, but thats just my interpretation.

Damn good game from the noobs.

Cata, we were all pulling for you in deadchat.

Nice work man - that was a well done SK play.

Cata, FYI, Da telling you that you played an independent role well is like Mahomes telling you, "Great throw" or Steph saying, "Nice shot"

Figured so. I think it's pretty clear he can make a kill during twilight, tie not required, but thats just my interpretation.

But wtf is twilight?

After the first vote in any round is cast, it could ultimately be the "hammer vote" if nobody else voted, and if it stayed that way til the end of a round and I called night, technically the entire time between that first vote and night was twilight. Basically how, if players can change their votes at any time, do you know when a decisive vote has been cast during a round?

But wtf is twilight?

After the first vote in any round is cast, it could ultimately be the "hammer vote" if nobody else voted, and if it stayed that way til the end of a round and I called night, technically the entire time between that first vote and night was twilight. Basically how, if players can change their votes at any time, do you know when a decisive vote has been cast during a round?

The time in between when "NIGHT" is called and the mod announces the result of the day vote kill

We call "NIGHT" but its not actually "night" until you announce the result and ask for night moves.

But wtf is twilight?

I think twilight as it is intended for the role is the period between when mako is confirmed to be killed and when you announce mako's death. So if he gets voted out, you could PM him before announcing his death to see if he wants to kill someone. Similarly, if he is killed at night, before you announce the deaths and open up the next day, you PM him to see if he wants to kill. Once he is dead however and chooses not to kill, the power is lost completely.

But also yes, cata demolished mafia’s chances in this game

Back