• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain’s Choice JK9++ Mafia—Town wins

I think twilight as it is intended for the role is the period between when mako is confirmed to be killed and when you announce mako's death. So if he gets voted out, you could PM him before announcing his death to see if he wants to kill someone. Similarly, if he is killed at night, before you announce the deaths and open up the next day, you PM him to see if he wants to kill. Once he is dead however and chooses not to kill, the power is lost completely.

This

These new players make D14's debut look like....well like me in this game. Great job by Diggler and Creamy, amazing performance from Catamount.

The only other thing to take from this game is that ryala never ever ever ever EVER gets to be "The Decider" again.

Yeah the new players are playing really well

Cata - that was amazing. Lots of luck to get it rolling but you killing ryala D1 fucked the mafia hard. After that you were great.

The civs killed one bad guy and won. 🙄

The time in between when "NIGHT" is called and the mod announces the result of the day vote kill

We call "NIGHT" but its not actually "night" until you announce the result and ask for night moves.

so what does that look like practically? we hit 10:31, i say night, i make another post announcing the death and say night again? idk, seems weird to make it down to the time between two mod posts.

Sorry, I read that as Cata and I both hit Diggler.

I misread, I did vig Diggler.

Just call twilight for a minute.

Or alternatively never use that rule again and just let vengeful kill someone on the way out.

so what does that look like practically? we hit 10:31, i say night, i make another post announcing the death and say night again? idk, seems weird to make it down to the time between two mod posts.

I think that setup is just different from how we play usually. You would have to call twilight - ask mako if he wants to murder anyone - then call night.

I think twilight as it is intended for the role is the period between when mako is confirmed to be killed and when you announce mako's death. So if he gets voted out, you could PM him before announcing his death to see if he wants to kill someone. Similarly, if he is killed at night, before you announce the deaths and open up the next day, you PM him to see if he wants to kill. Once he is dead however and chooses not to kill, the power is lost completely.

huh

not my favorite role to mod in that case, but i could see how it works

I think the idea is once mafia has confirmed their kill - you then give mako time to let him know he is dead and has the option to kill before you make any announcement in thread or to mafia. Once mako has confirmed a kill or no kill or doesnt respond in a certain amount of time, night is over and you announce all the deaths at that point.

Seemed a little low participation, this one. Last game we were up closer to 80 pages. I put that down to ryala and tejas getting killed early and me not posting.

Anyway, a fun one to mod in spite of my goof. Would probably have god modded and re-rolled to remove the vengeful role, but i liked how everything else shook out.

Seemed a little low participation, this one. Last game we were up closer to 80 pages. I put that down to ryala and tejas getting killed early and me not posting.

Anyway, a fun one to mod in spite of my goof. Would probably have god modded and re-rolled to remove the vengeful role, but i liked how everything else shook out.

Sorry, I suck now. Was still a great game.

Thanks for volunteering to mod, appreciate you running the game.

My free time comes and goes and I definitely wasn't participating as much. Being vanilla / outed early by Mako in the last 3 games didn't help.

Thank you, Townie and well played, Cata.

The entire game was over in about 8 hours with 2-3 people getting killed every cycle

Back