• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captains Choice Mafia: Day 4 Ends at 3:00

No its always the place to start. Votes are the mechanism by which the game moves. It can't be the only tool, but it has to be the starting point

Yeah, voting is important, agreed.

You live, you learn. I wasn't 100% sold on Tim, but I was feeling less Eagles.

I wasn't sold on either of them. But you don't kill eagles until he fucks you. Like a praying mantis.

I wasn't sold on either of them. But you don't kill eagles until he fucks you. Like a praying mantis.

Couldn't disagree more. If you wait until he does, you're probably already done.

Lol, that was easy.

Tim skullfucked all of you. Do u enjoi lossing?

Lol, that was easy.

Tim skullfucked all of you. Do u enjoi lossing?

Eh, not to take away from Tims AMAZING performance...but the civs lost this one, mafia didn't win it.

Most definitely.

No help from TiC though.

I still can't see what got him killed day one. I'm also surprised once he did die and came up mafia him voting for me was never mentioned. Our interaction day one seemed pretty solid on both ends though.

Eh, not to take away from Tims AMAZING performance...but the civs lost this one, mafia didn't win it.

But gouda lost this one, tough run for you lasst few games

I still can't see what got him killed day one. I'm also surprised once he did die and came up mafia him voting for me was never mentioned. Our interaction day one seemed pretty solid on both ends though.

49% luck, 51% his 2nd post. The one where he was talking about getting beers with bym reeked.

49% luck, 51% his 2nd post. The one where he was talking about getting beers with bym reeked.

Why does that reek and not just being social? I'd make a similar post, mafia or not.

Why does that reek and not just being social? I'd make a similar post, mafia or not.

The same post from different posters means different things. It seemed forced from him. I dunno.

Back