• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captains Choice Mafia: Day 4 Ends at 3:00

I stand by my vote for Eagles.

What strikes me most and was probably game winning were the night hits. What made you choose them? If gooner hadn't been hit eagles lives. Rommy hit made me suspect tejas more too. Really threw me

I didn't get why he fingered me and the hit me. Worked well, since I was a pretty sure Tim vote.

What strikes me most and was probably game winning were the night hits. What made you choose them? If gooner hadn't been hit eagles lives. Rommy hit made me suspect tejas more too. Really threw me

I tried to make decisions that no one would associate me with then kill the people I couldn't reasonably blame at the end. After day one I figured it would be gooner or you I tried to carry to the end and you made more sense as it went along. I thought if I could you and eagles to the end game you would vote eagles just so you didn't lose to him. As always a living eagles is bad for mafia and when he gave me a little rope I almost hung myself with it.

I killed bym over tejas since I thought I could say my thing about bym and sound sincere and tejas had a line about not suspecting me at all. Plus you were talking a bunch of shit to him and human nature is to not let the person insulting you win.

I tried to make decisions that no one would associate me with then kill the people I couldn't reasonably blame at the end. After day one I figured it would be gooner or you I tried to carry to the end and you made more sense as it went along. I thought if I could you and eagles to the end game you would vote eagles just so you didn't lose to him. As always a living eagles is bad for mafia and when he gave me a little rope I almost hung myself with it.

I killed bym over tejas since I thought I could say my thing about bym and sound sincere and tejas had a line about not suspecting me at all. Plus you were talking a bunch of shit to him and human nature is to not let the person insulting you win.

Worked perfectly.

And I was annoyed with tejas so ignored some logic to make sure I didn't lose to him.

Well played

I elevate you to full win credit based on that

Can I be mafia soon, please? I am way better at mafia than civ (right, Tejas?).

I elevate you to full win credit based on that

Yesssss.

I was between you, tic and bym for my choice. All Deac was too risky and I was worried you would bus me since you would have a power and I wouldn't.

Doofus said always go random. Good in theory but the urge to hand pick is too strong.

Yesssss.

I was between you, tic and bym for my choice. All Deac was too risky and I was worried you would bus me since you would have a power and I wouldn't.

Doofus said always go random. Good in theory but the urge to hand pick is too strong.

Absolutely ridiculous that I wasn't even considered. Seriously, I am baller as mafia. And rommy was in the game. You deprived me of rommy pwnage.

How dare you.

Yesssss.

Now you gotta step it up and actually engage in the game instead of being a sneaky behind the scenes bastard

I've been regaled with stories about how Tim used to be one of the best players. I'm glad to finally see it!

What is the mafia game that is really fast that we play in a chatzy where you have a bunch of different cops and one mafia? The cops are all different though like insane paranoid etc

What is the mafia game that is really fast that we play in a chatzy where you have a bunch of different cops and one mafia? The cops are all different though like insane paranoid etc

I don't know what it is actually called. I just call it "Romalom's Inner Sanctum"

im so far in your head i can see out your asshole

One of these days, I will be mafia, you will be civ, and I will intentionally leave you alive just to destroy your soul

Back