• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain's Choice Mafia - Game over civs win

Who wants to run Ph before he can get in here and not claim cop?

And this is a joke, not a dumb tell.

Mafia lean on bym that he made the joke then had to clarify intent. Civ bym lets that one rip with no disregard

I’m not sure if I RNG’d it or just claimed it. I think the dumbest thing I used to do when I got tired of people analyzing my thread entries every game was not read my role PM until the end of day1 to be as organic as possible.

Fuck that’s an awesome strategy I’m gonna be so much better from now on

Already posted it. It’s mako.

No other leans yet except that I thought it was funny WFU03 assumed he’d make it to day 3 in the signup thread.

I thought that was a joke.

I think I said it last thread or the thread before but I ALWAYS think SD3 is maf. He’s a blind spot for me. Also truly suck at reading eagles. I’m kinda with bym on nonny because I’ve met him and he has a shifty face. Easiest person to read is dv7. All the rest are game by game.

I think I said it last thread or the thread before but I ALWAYS think SD3 is maf. He’s a blind spot for me. Also truly suck at reading eagles. I’m kinda with bym on nonny because I’ve met him and he has a shifty face. Easiest person to read is dv7. All the rest are game by game.

Tbf ive been maf in like 3/4 of the themed games this season not counting C9

I thought that was a joke.

I understand the premise of not picking mako but think it’d be smart for a maf Captain. People don’t suspect it and he makes end games. No tone change from him yet, his confidence grew as last game went along but the self deprecation will be sprinkled in as he goes.

I hate this post.

Noted for later.

Because you didn’t ask.

39fac7d8ff8ac9e1f8f10c0eaaa992da.jpg

Sorry in advance WFU03.

My downstairs neighbors appear to be throwing a (hopefully small) party tonight, in the age of social distancing. Am I ethically obligated to tell them to, uh, not do that? Because I feel like I should but that runs very counter to my personality.

Until like 4 weeks ago 03’s internet personality in my head was: 1) smart guy; 2) nice dude; 3) killer diplomacy player; 4) everybody liked him which makes his pandemic heel turn very enjoyable.

Sorry in advance WFU03.

My downstairs neighbors appear to be throwing a (hopefully small) party tonight, in the age of social distancing. Am I ethically obligated to tell them to, uh, not do that? Because I feel like I should but that runs very counter to my personality.

Sorry, I thought this was America

Back