• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain's Choice Mafia - Game over civs win

Until like 4 weeks ago 03’s internet personality in my head was: 1) smart guy; 2) nice dude; 3) killer diplomacy player; 4) everybody liked him which makes his pandemic heel turn very enjoyable.

Everyone has to try on new clothes every often. I’m glad it’s been entertaining.

I miss diplomacy, but it makes mafia look like it takes as much time as a game of tic tac toe.

Those that would be kind enough to look past my obvious loquacious nature bro.

Idk. I like all of you. Don’t make me choose a favorite

True story, I got 5th place in the county spelling bee when I was 9 after missing the word loquacious and all of my brothers to this day still use it as often as they can. Bunch of assholes.

Boston season of top chef suuuucks

I’ve never seen Top Chef, despite liking to cook. I’m watching the newest season of Worst Cooks in America right now because Alton Brown’s in it.

As an aside, Waterfall Pick > Captain's Pick because people can butthurt about being passed over by multiple people instead of just one

Top Chef is great. The current season of All Stars is set in LA and they did a tribute ep to Jonathan Gold and it was one of the best episodes of food tv I’ve ever seen.

Just knocked out a bowl of Captain Crunch

Bet y’all didn’t realize this game had a cereal killer in it

Just knocked out a bowl of Captain Crunch

Bet y’all didn’t realize this game had a cereal killer in it

giphy.gif

Cinnamon Toast Crunch or gtfo.

Added bonus the cereal milk tastes like horchata.

My wife and I race against each other every night in the Atlantic crossword and she fucking crushes me every night.

True story, I got 5th place in the county spelling bee when I was 9 after missing the word loquacious and all of my brothers to this day still use it as often as they can. Bunch of assholes.

True story. I googled “talks too much synonym” and that’s what popped up.

Back