• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain's Choice Mafia GAME THREAD: Mafia wins!

Honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. Mafia isn't truly back until you relentlessly tunnel on someone on D1 and one of SD3 or Knight fake claim cop on D1

The fact that a contingent still listens to me surprised me every time.

I feel like getting frozen pizzas is solid, but selecting a 12-pack of just regular cheese pizzas is not the direction I would go

***ryala*** will wake up at 2pm and learn that he is mafia

I feel like getting frozen pizzas is solid, but selecting a 12-pack of just regular cheese pizzas is not the direction I would go

Last time I was in a Costco and saw how cheap their meat in particular is compared to other grocery stores made me super jealous. But grocery shopping there would make no sense for me considering I share fridge/freezer space with two roommates

Is the sphincter kegel an essential Pilates movement?

Indeed - but it's more that the movements you're doing tend to excise farts when you're in strange positions. And farting (audibly) in front of a bunch of hot rich girls is no bueno

Holy shit it's a goddamn class case of emotion with my 3rd period today. There's like 5 of them crying about different things and I just want to read Romeo and Juliet.

I'm gonna killshot the hell out of someone today.

Half of them are pepperoni - and frankly I'd rather start with a cheese pizza and be able to put what I want on it.

Holy shit it's a goddamn class case of emotion with my 3rd period today. There's like 5 of them crying about different things and I just want to read Romeo and Juliet.

Pussification of American youth continues

Pilates has trained my asshole to be silent when I so desire. Which is pretty much only at pilates.

Lol. Pilates isn't the reason that banged-out crater is silent.

It's not even fair to call it a balloon knot, it's more like an onion ring.

Last time I was in a Costco and saw how cheap their meat in particular is compared to other grocery stores made me super jealous. But grocery shopping there would make no sense for me considering I share fridge/freezer space with two roommates

Why not get a three-way split on a membership and share it? Or do you not actually like your roommates

Why not get a three-way split on a membership and share it? Or do you not actually like your roommates

I was just about to joke on you for roommates and then I realized I'm roommates with a woman in her mid 30's and a 6 yo and a 3yo and your roommates are probably way more considerate than any of them and so can I crash on your couch?

I like them, but it wouldn't be super feasible for us to all cook together due to different schedules and different dietary restrictions, and I don't think we'd have room in the fridge/freezer if we were all buying different stuff in bulk at Costco. It's hard enough to convince one of my roommates to throw out his two week old leftovers so that I can have enough room to put my groceries in the fridge as is.

Back