• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain's Choice Mafia GAME THREAD: Mafia wins!

Ok, I'm saving my killshot but this is one of the worst first day posts I've ever seen. You're about to be tunneled.

Bruh, I've already marked Damo for death.

Also, fuck whoever mafia is picking Damo. Quit fucking taking him from us on Day 1.

Alternatively, Damo could just play better, but let's be realistic.

If gouda or ryala are captain, they will pick each other. No way they can't avoid the temptation to circle jerk all night in mafia chat.

Ok, I'm saving my killshot but this is one of the worst first day posts I've ever seen. You're about to be tunneled.

giphy.gif

Hey guys. I was crankin' it to some Biel Butts on the awaken thread

If gouda or ryala are captain, they will pick each other. No way they can't avoid the temptation to circle jerk all night in mafia chat.

I'll take, "Things for JTP to talk about in the thread to make it look like he's contributing for $100, Alex."

Excited to take part in these events.

Haven't run enough analysis to vote yet.

I'll take, "Things for JTP to talk about in the thread to make it look like he's contributing for $100, Alex."

fun fact I've never been picked in a captains choice mafia game.

I'm essentially a cleared civ.

It's really just an endless loop, because it was so obvious this was the case that you pointing this out is the same thing that you're accusing him of. And me pointing it out in respect to you is the same thing. And so on

Who is a good day 1 vote other than me? Is RedSuxFaithfool playing?

mako I feel the need to clarify that I was not in fact calling you disabled, but there's a severe lack of gifs about carpal tunnel syndrome

fun fact I've never been picked in a captains choice mafia game.

I'm essentially a cleared civ.

Yeah, dealing with JTP in chat overwhelms the strategic advantage of having him on your team. There's some logic to this.

Back