• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Captain's Choice Mafia GAME THREAD: Mafia wins!

I was just about to joke on you for roommates and then I realized I'm roommates with a woman in her mid 30's and a 6 yo and a 3yo and your roommates are probably way more considerate than any of them and so can I crash on your couch?

It's a couch that we took off the curb while someone was moving out down the street a couple months ago, but yeah sure. It's pretty nice tho, definitely an upgrade over the $50 facebook marketplace couch we used to have

I'm lactose intolerant not a fucking pussy

I really enjoy that gluten intolerant people tend to avoid gluten at all costs while lactose intolerant people eat 3 cheese pizzas and just accept that they are gonna shit their brains out

Votes

Toogs - 2 - blue, sd3
Creamy - 1 - Gouda
SD3 - 1 - Gooner
Blue - 1 - Damo
Knight - 1 - d14
Ryala - 1 - diggler
Damo - 1 - knight

Ytv - creamy, mako, timdunk, toogs, ryala, tejas, jtp

1 hr to go, I give you permission to text your friends and tell them this game is happening, but not to cheat about it.

Switch to ***SD3***

I dunno that i like his vote. And I need to protect Toog my mafia teammate.

Including myself, the people that haven't voted yet are all high on my execution list, or whatever we are calling it now.

Switch to ***SD3***

I dunno that i like his vote. And I need to protect Toog my mafia teammate.

Ok, I'm saving my killshot but this is one of the worst first day posts I've ever seen. You're about to be tunneled.

If I'm a captain I'm always picking timdunk, HOF at flying under the radar

***timdunk***

follow me for more mafia tips.

And you can't kill SD3. He's the cop. He's always the cop.

I require that any cop claim comes with proof of vaccination

Back