• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Carolina (-5) at Wake - 8:00 ESPNU

^
And obviously that shorter dude from Lewisville, NC was a 5-star recruit (at least according to Scout and RSCI). Forget his name, but it'll come to me.

I think one five star recruit in WF bball history. This yeat we will win 19 games and go to the tournament. Our coach knows basketball real well and is running a program that we can be proud of supporting. All the naysayers are wrong and, so far, have not shown enough character to admit it.

hmmmm, I'll give it a 3

Anyone have video of the court being "stormed" last night?

No, but the Wake FB page posted a picture of two trees rolled with what looked like 1-2 rolls of TP and not a single person on the quad celebrating. Any bets as to whether the trees were rolled by the AD for the photo?

No, but the Wake FB page posted a picture of two trees rolled with what looked like 1-2 rolls of TP and not a single person on the quad celebrating. Any bets as to whether the trees were rolled by the AD for the photo?

1601499_10152189432499238_232337011_n.jpg

That took some real effort by Ron.

And by the way, how do we know that picture wasn't taken after we hired Clawson??????

Last edited:
Screw this talk. Jerry Palm on CBS Sports has us in the 12 seed play in game vs Kansas State in his latest bracket.

Screw this talk. Jerry Palm on CBS Sports has us in the 12 seed play in game vs Kansas State in his latest bracket.

If we make the Big Dance under Bzzz, it would only be fitting if it were in one of the "1st Round" games.

For what it's worth, it is still winter break. There aren't any students on campus to roll the quad.

In my day, people would come back early for a game like this.

In my day, people would come back early for a game like this.

Guess we don't have students from NC who can go to the game and go back home. That's what I did for games over the break.

Guess we don't have students from NC who can go to the game and go back home. That's what I did for games over the break.

Seems fewer and fewer each year. Admittedly, I grew up < 1.5hr from campus, and was going to the game anyway.

Heck, people who live in Winston aren't coming to the games (unless they're fans of the other team and get free tickets at the Teeter when they buy laundry detergent.)

Back