• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Carry On bags

if you're traveling a lot you have to work on the plane, that's just the way it is. i could say on the flipside that i'm sorry i need to do actual work for two hours on a flight on a weekday and that's inconveniencing you while you're trying to drink and watch the avengers.

Not for all of us. My travel time is my down time. I factor in all variables so when I get to the Sky Club, I can have my free cocktails and have more free cocktails in first as I chill out. Phone and laptop are off and it is just Denver time.

Not for all of us. My travel time is my down time. I factor in all variables so when I get to the Sky Club, I can have my free cocktails and have more free cocktails in first as I chill out. Phone and laptop are off and it is just Denver time.

I'M A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON. Just kidding... more power to you. I am flying right now and working (and posting) as I go.

I would think if she saw a 6'6 person doing so the thought wouldn't be rude. She uses the phrase "strike me" not "are." When people see 6'6 dudes the only thing that strikes them is "that's a big dude."

I'M A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON. Just kidding... more power to you. I am flying right now and working (and posting) as I go.

Oh I know. We all have had times where you just had to get shit done. I am just anal about having some personal time for myself. Sounds snobby, but the few hours I get to be in first are always special to me. I usually have a customer or my boss kicking my ass, so when I am in 2C, then damnit it is my time.

I generally assume everyone 6'6" or taller to be either in the NBA or a basketball color man.

I generally assume everyone 6'6" or taller to be either in the NBA or a basketball color man.

No doubt. If you are 6'6", and can't afford First Class, don't get mad at the recliners. It's not their fault you couldn't translate your gifts to a professional athletic career like God intended.

I am a two million miler on Delta and am always at least gold, usually platinum. Ss a result, I am upgraded more often than not. But I am currently doing some work for an international client who lets me book business class for flights over 8 hours.

I just flew to and from Atlanta and Shanghai in Delta's compartment business class seats that lay flat. Amazing! It's almost like being on a plane by yourself with someone plying you with food and wine. Ticket was $12,000, though.

I am a two million miler on Delta and am always at least gold, usually platinum. Ss a result, I am upgraded more often than not. But I am currently doing some work for an international client who lets me book business class for flights over 8 hours.

I just flew to and from Atlanta and Shanghai in Delta's compartment business class seats that lay flat. Amazing! It's almost like being on a plane by yourself with someone plying you with food and wine. Ticket was $12,000, though.

My dad was a Delta mechanic for 30 years so I've only ever had business class when flying overseas. Definitely is the way to do it.

#humblebrag

WHAT ABOUT THE LEG ROOM?!?

I'm impressed Phan will give us an actual height.
Most tall people say they don't know, like they are so tall they have no need to know the actual number. Which is why I don't know if my bf is 6'2 or 6'3.

dude. i'm 6'6 and have a 36" inseam. i cant put the tray down over my legs. it is what it is. im used to being miserable in coach. it's why i like to get up and walk around like a 6 year old on a plane.

My mistake, I thought you were one of the 500 people on this board who are either 6-1 or 6-2.

HAs anyone actually been caught lying about their height? Don't most all pitters know another pitter and there seems to be alot of self-admitted dwarves?

Reactions: ITK
HAs anyone actually been caught lying about their height? Don't most all pitters know another pitter and there seems to be alot of self-admitted dwarves?

My driver's license says I'm 5 ft 5 inches. I'm more like 5 feet 2-3 inches.

Back