• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Carry On bags

Phan's 10 inches taller than me but his legs are only 6" longer. Either the dude's got a remarkably short torso or my head is just that f'ing big.

Enjoying a few at JFK right now. Carry-ons look generally appropriate but I'll still board last (gate is 20 feet behind me) and not worry about it. Dropping the 20 minutes at baggage claim isn't fun but flushing that anxiety away with a few beers makes it all better.

Phan's 10 inches taller than me but his legs are only 6" longer. Either the dude's got a remarkably short torso or my head is just that f'ing big.

Enjoying a few at JFK right now. Carry-ons look generally appropriate but I'll still board last (gate is 20 feet behind me) and not worry about it. Dropping the 20 minutes at baggage claim isn't fun but flushing that anxiety away with a few beers makes it all better.

inseam does not equal leg length.

I am having a hard time visualizing where the 4 inches would go. My inseam is also only 6 inches shorter than yours.. Yet you are 10 inches taller than I am. Interesting lesson in tailoring here that I'm bit too far gone to understand.

Headed to the exit row.

I am having a hard time visualizing where the 4 inches would go. My inseam is also only 6 inches shorter than yours.. Yet you are 10 inches taller than I am. Interesting lesson in tailoring here that I'm bit too far gone to understand.

Headed to the exit row.

Headed to the exit row.

LOOK, his junk is just THAT big.

your legs start at your hip. your inseam starts where your thigh meets your body on the inside. there's a difference. think of it proportionally: 36/78 is .46, and 30/68 is .44. so in reality, your legs are disproportionally short or mine are long.

Dudes, his legs are 6 inches longer and his torso is 4 inches longer.

6 + 4 = 10

Would there be anything worse than being a tall dude with like a normal or abnormally small sized dong? The look of constant disappointment would drive me nuts.

I'm impressed Phan will give us an actual height.
Most tall people say they don't know, like they are so tall they have no need to know the actual number. Which is why I don't know if my bf is 6'2 or 6'3.

Based on that i can confidently say your BF is 6'2"...maybe 1/4 inch over 6'2"
Guys know exactly how tall they are and never guess on the short side.

I would try to measure him but I can't reach that high. #dwarfproblems

Yeap, I'm pretty sure I'm 6'0. A female friend is confident she's 5'11 and that I have 2 inches on her. Therefore I must be 6'1 otherwise I'd shatter her self-image. Been 6'1 ever since.

At CLT now getting ready for long flights overseas. Totally lubed up as Palma would say. Definitely planning to recline.

Yeah, I know. Not something I would ever spend my money on, but my client included it in the first draft of our agreement. I wasn't going to argue with them.

That's pretty common for a lot of international consulting agreements. My old firm had a policy of business class mandatory for any flight leg over 4 hours and first class for any leg over 8. First class NYC to Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific is as baller as you get without flying private. Clients just write it off as business expenses and don't blink. It's nuts.

Honestly, as a reasonably tall(ish) guy (6'0) who flies a ton - mostly long international flights - I've never really had a problem, even in economy. Just throw the headphones on and roll. Business or first is sweet, but it's so ridiculously expensive I'd never do it on my own dime. Rather ball out on hotel rooms or food if that's the choice.

Modern air travel is fucking remarkable. People bitch about it way too much.

woohoooooooooooooo, just got a first class upgrade for tonight's flight to chicago. SWEET! having a boyfriend who travels all the freaking time has some benefits :)

Ya get to get all the dick on the side you want AND fly first class? Female heaven.

I cut it a little close getting to the airport after work today. They had started general boarding when I finally got to my gate, so I was the last person in first class. Definitely didn't have space for my bag in the overhead bin. Even first class doesn't solve the overhead bin problems.

Back