• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Casey Anthony vs Amanda Knox

Which would you rather shack up with?

• Total voters

tsywake

Sheikh of Smoke
Staff member
Reaction score
Say you're single and had the chance to shack up with one of the attractive accused. Which would you rather?

Amanda
knox-460x276.jpg

amanda_knox_purple_1356759c.jpg

Casey
images

0_62_071708_CaseyAnthony.jpg

Last edited:
I went with Anthony because Knox is accused of sexually assaulting and then killing her victim.

Very good point...still went with Foxy Knoxy.

I went with Anthony because Knox is accused of sexually assaulting and then killing her victim.

the accusation is also that she had help. i think i could take her one on one if need be. also the alleged murder occurred after a night of partying with her bf and roommate. good times.

The best picture of Anthony is at the "hot bod" competition she was in.

As I said on the chat thread, crazy eyes are a benefit in this scenario. You're not introducing her to the family.

Knox. Anthony just looks like a hard-ridden NFL cheerleader. And she killed a 2-year old.

The correct answer is: both at the same time.

Seriously I chose Knox. She resembles a model, while Anthony resembles a Florida teen whos been rode hard and popped out a kid or 2 along the way.

My guess is knox's bunghole doesn't look like this 24 hours a day:

bb_raw_bat_weight.jpg

went with knox

I think I could be convinced Knox is innocent. Not so much with Anthony. Plus Knox is much more attractive.

Back