• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Casey Anthony vs Amanda Knox

Which would you rather shack up with?

• Total voters
I don't think the Casey Anthony photos do her justice.

Yeah I've never seen Pictures of her before and those look totally busted

Slightly off topic, what is the opinion on Amanda Fox and if she is innocent or guilty?

I really never expected it to be this much of a landslide.

I figured this board would choose Anthony since she has that bony, ultra skinny coked out looking face/jawbone/neck that guys on here typically like.

Knox is definitely cuter

I still don't know how to post photos. How Sad.

Last edited:
images

images

images

An Italian Judge has ordered Foxy Knoxy to go through another retrial. 3rd time's a charm.

I don't think the U.S. will make her go back for another trial since she was acquitted the last time. WTF do they do in Italy, try you until one side says "uncle"?

I don't think the U.S. will make her go back for another trial since she was acquitted the last time. WTF do they do in Italy, try you until one side says "uncle"?

i wondered this too. i take it they don't like the whole double jeopardy thing?

Regardless, if I'm Knox, I'm heading to Venezuela or something until I know for sure what the US is going to do.

" If the new appeals court upholds the previous conviction and the Court of Cassation confirms it, Mr. Dalla Vedova said, Ms. Knox would have to serve out her sentence. The lawyer said Italian authorities would have to authorize an extradition request and the United States government would have to approve it.

Arguments about double jeopardy — preventing her from being sentenced twice for the same crime — would not apply in this case because there had been no final ruling, he said."

Regardless, if I'm Knox, I'm heading to Venezuela or something until I know for sure what the US is going to do.

I believe Italy has an extradition treaty with Venezuela. Besides, the Venezuelans would certainly hand over an American. She's better off staying in the US. The Italians have had their bite of this apple. I'd be surprised if the State Department and DOJ seeks to send her back.

Back