• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Casey Anthony vs Amanda Knox

Which would you rather shack up with?

• Total voters
Regardless, if I'm Knox, I'm heading to Venezuela or something until I know for sure what the US is going to do.

A couple guys were discussing this on the radio this morning. If I were her, I'd research which countries waive extraditions to Italy, and if it looks as she'll be convicted, head there ASAP as a plan B.

A couple guys were discussing this on the radio this morning. If I were her, I'd research which countries waive extraditions to Italy, and if it looks as she'll be convicted, head there ASAP as a plan B.

I don't think Brazil does. That's probably the most attractive country without one.

I think she is safest in the US though.

I've seen a few pics of Anthony were she looked like quite the sexpot, but I also think she did it and the stress from the trial and investigation does not seem to have treated her well and at best she was (and always will be) pretty trashy
I think there is a reasonable chance that Knox isn't guilty and seems like she's pretty legit

Knox
amanda_knox_3_0612.jpg

I will happily have a three-way with her and the Italian cop.

Updated pics. Foxy Knoxy has been keeping a low profile of late, but here's the pic from her book cover:
11926106-large.jpg

And now a pic of Casey Anthony from a couple weeks ago:

0304-casey-anthony-court-splash-3.jpg

She looks like RHoda in that picture.

Knox looks like she goes to UVA and dates a lacrosse player. Anthony looks like she has held successive jobs at Cinnabon, Wet Seal, and the Steak Escape because she didn't have a plan B for when she failed to get into FGCU.

Originally voted for Knoxy, but now I wanna change my bote.

One, because after their trials it appears that Knox is trying to lay low and reform her life, while Anthony is determined to be even more a whore. Plus, if you were to knock up Casey, you know she can get rid of the baby.

(I'll see you all in hell)

Knox is hotter but will actually kill you. coinflip

She looks like RHoda in that picture.

Knox looks like she goes to UVA and dates a lacrosse player. Anthony looks like she has held successive jobs at Cinnabon, Wet Seal, and the Steak Escape because she didn't have a plan B for when she failed to get into FGCU.

I don't know, Knox looks like she's still alive to me.

Zero chance the US extradites Knox. She's fine as long as she never goes back to Italy.

I believe Knox was at least complicit in Kercher's death, but the prosecution lacked the evidence needed for the conviction to hold up.

Tough call as between Anthony and Foxy. I've seen some very impressive photos of Anthony, but I'd still go with Knox. Though I like the strip search idea.

gotta go with foxy noxy. the only thing we know for sure she is guilty of is bringing other chicks into bed with her man. that's wife material son!

Back