• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Or Stark creates Vision.

Boom.

But seriously, they gotta do Ultron. Bad ass robot? Easy call.

The link I got the Vin Diesel pic from said it was because the comic is Avengers No. 2.

I was screwed out of getting a silly hot redhead in the first trilogy. The world needs a legit Mary Jane.

Slightly off topic, but anyone thinking about seeing Pacific Rim? It's getting decent review and Del Toro tends to deliver. Plus I have a soft spot for giant monsters.

Your post should get an answer. I for one am as excited today about seeing this movie as I was when I first saw a trailer. That is, still very excited and I'll be seeing it in the first week for sure, though not weekend.

Agent Carter (Cap's love interest in the first film) is getting her own Marvel Short Film.

"One of the biggest problems with the ending of Captain America: The First Avenger is that by moving Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) to modern times, Marvel left Cap’s love interest Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell) in the past. Though there have been suggestions that we might see a much older Carter in The Winter Soldier, Marvel knows that they need to tap into Atwell as a viable action hero in her prime. And they’re planning on doing so with a standalone short film, part of the One-Shot series, called Agent Carter.

EW has an extensive preview ahead of a planned San Diego Comic-Con premiere at an undisclosed location. Here’s what we already know. The short film will debut Friday, and also will be included on the Iron Man 3 DVD, due out in September. The short will take place one year after Rogers has been frozen in ice, with Carter (Atwell) working for the SSR, or Strategic Scientific Reserve – an early mode of S.H.I.E.L.D. According to Marvel Studios co-president Louis D’Esposito:
“First of all it’s a period piece. You have three fight scenes as opposed to [the prior short film] Item 47, where we just had basically one action scene. We had five days – one more day than we did on Item 47, but I think it’s double in size. And also the visual style of it, that requires time. So there was pressure on us. I have people looking over my shoulder, looking at the watch saying, ‘Come on, you’re costing us a lot of money!’”

As for Carter, D’Esposito says that she’s tracking a mysterious MacGuffin called Zodiac, which some bad dudes have obtained. But she’s also staring down a sexist government that isn’t comfortable with strong female protagonists fighting for freedom. Wait until they get a load of Scarlett Johansson’s Black Widow. "

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Marvel-Captain-America-Short-Agent-Carter-Teases-Images-38465.html

HELL.YES.

I love X-Force...there are periods of time where X-Force has consistently been more compelling than X-Men.

If you could pick just one super hero that you'd like to see a big budget movie built around, someone that doesn't already have a movie, who would it be? I'm going with Green Arrow.

If you could pick just one super hero that you'd like to see a big budget movie built around, someone that doesn't already have a movie, who would it be? I'm going with Green Arrow.

That is a good one. I don't know that I have one.

You should really check out the first season of Arrow on the CW. Great take on the character so far.

Tough question since so many of my favorites have already come to the big screen, but I'd have to say Venom. The twists and turns that character has taken over the past twenty years have always been interesting. The current version of the character is the best turn yet.

Also, I've lamented on this thread to see someone do Daredevil justice on the big screen. Matt Murdock is such a compelling character and, when done right, is every bit as interesting as a Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark. A better version of Green Lantern would be awesome, too.

DC has a lot of major characters without a major movie, but I've always been a bigger Marvel fan.

The New Warriors could be a good movie. I'd also like to see a Silver Surfer movie.

Not sure if this belongs here, but saw Pacific Rim an it's actually worth seeing.

Reactions: DG3
The hype over the last few days actually got me curious. I think I can convince myself to see it if I just treat it as the Voltron movie I always wanted to see when I was a kid.

Reactions: DG3
Back