• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

The title of this thread is bumming me out. I keep seeing Cumberbatch = Dr. Strange and thinking there's been an announcement I've missed but realized that the title is a few days old when we all thought that was true.

Fixed. (?)

Margot Robbie (Wolf of Wall Street) as Captain Marvel would be Amazing. Perfect combo of tough and hot.

Margot-Robbie-tres-hot-dans-le-film-The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street.jpg

Margot1.jpg

Did anybody watch Constantine last week? It was decent. Not my genre but I'll keep watching if it's good. I watched the first two seasons of Supernatural.

They dropped one of the bigger hints I've seen by showing Doctor Fate's helmet.

Did anybody watch Constantine last week? It was decent. Not my genre but I'll keep watching if it's good. I watched the first two seasons of Supernatural.

They dropped one of the bigger hints I've seen by showing Doctor Fate's helmet.

I watched. It was a lot better than Gotham.

Apparently there is an Arrow/Flash crossover episode coming up on The Flash this season.

Channing Tatum as Gambit?

Well that movie's going to suck.

Seriously, how does Channing Tatum keep getting work? The man can't act his way out of a paper bag.

Channing Tatum as Gambit?

Well that movie's going to suck.

Seriously, how does Channing Tatum keep getting work? The man can't act his way out of a paper bag.

Disagree completely. 21 Jump Street for comedy and Side Effects/Magic Mike for drama. I love Riggins but this is an upgrade for Gambit.

Disagree completely. 21 Jump Street for comedy and Side Effects/Magic Mike for drama. I love Riggins but this is an upgrade for Gambit.

I hope you are right. I can't think of a single movie that he's been in though where I didn't cringe every time he delivered a line. It felt like he was just reading off a sheet.

Granted, I haven't seen any of those movies you listed.

I hope you are right. I can't think of a single movie that he's been in though where I didn't cringe every time he delivered a line. It felt like he was just reading off a sheet.

Granted, I haven't seen any of those movies you listed.

I haven't seen Magic Mike or Side Effects, but he was basically playing himself in the Jump Street movies.

I just watched "The Scientist" and "Three Ghosts" and I GOT OPINIONS, Y'ALL

I finally got around to watching ASM2.

Maybe its because I had such low expectations but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. The casting was terrible all around. The green goblin reveal seemed rushed. And the rhino suit was just stupid.

But beyond that, I liked the overarching storyline involving Peter's dad and Oscorp.

oh shiiii

Canary and Arrow scenes are the most enjoyable things about this show. Every scene they're in together is perfect. Maybe a bit less so for the flashback scenes.

I'm also sort of digging that the writers seem to be in on the salmon ladder meme.

Alright, time for me to jump on the "ph, what the fuck is wrong with you, go watch arrow right now" bandwagon.

Just saw "The Promise," which seems to be pretty easily the best hour in the show's catalog at this point. The scope of this thing is just insane. Assuming the Deathstroke arc is mostly tied up at the end of the second season, they've already set up Suicide Squad, League of Assassins, H.I.V.E., Brothers Blood, Birds of Prey, and spun off The Flash (which I still haven't started, gonna try to catch up once I hit S3 of Arrow). Plus I accidentally caught wind that the Atom is in S3. Nerdgasms everywhere.

Alright, time for me to jump on the "ph, what the fuck is wrong with you, go watch arrow right now" bandwagon.

Just saw "The Promise," which seems to be pretty easily the best hour in the show's catalog at this point. The scope of this thing is just insane. Assuming the Deathstroke arc is mostly tied up at the end of the second season, they've already set up Suicide Squad, League of Assassins, H.I.V.E., Brothers Blood, Birds of Prey, and spun off The Flash (which I still haven't started, gonna try to catch up once I hit S3 of Arrow). Plus I accidentally caught wind that the Atom is in S3. Nerdgasms everywhere.

Arrow gets better.

Like, I didn't love the way the show introduced Barry, and Laurel can still die in a fucking fire, but those are my only two real complaints so far in this second season. It's gone from being a poorly written (yet entertaining) nerdsoap in Season 1 to being something as high quality as most premium cable shows that I've seen in Season 2. I have a hard time believing it's going to improve even more from here, but the idea that it does makes me giddy.

Back