• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

HEY MALCOLM I HATED YOUR FUCKING FACE THE SECOND I SAW IT AND YOU WERE ALWAYS THE WORST FUCKING ACTOR ON THIS SHOW LIKE WHEN STUPID SHITTY OLIVER ASKED YOU WHAT YOU WANTED AND YOU WERE ALL "WHAT ANY ARCHER WANTS: TO SEE WHO'S BETTER" AND THE ENTIRE GODDAMN VIEWERSHIP DID ONE SYNCHRONIZED EYEROLL YOU ANNOYING FUCKING RUBE

FUCK YOU MALCOLM

FUCK YOUR WEIRD SECRET ROOM IN YOUR OFFICE WITH A GODDAMN GIMP COSTUME

FUCK YOUR RAPELIMO

FUCK YOU

I just scrolled through all the posts so as not to spoil it for me. But I'm excited to start watching.

but seriously I'm pretty pissed off with the direction this show took here

If Laurel becomes the Canary or whatever the fuck, I quit. Is there an opposite of jizz? I'm antijizzing.

ABC confirmed that Agents of SHIELD Season 2 will end after the premiere of Age of Ultron. Same dates I posted before.

Agent Carter sneak peek with Peggy, Howard Stark, and Jarvis.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V13W9gQ_1GA

Man, last nights episode of Arrow was really good. The Felicity character is just fantastic and really shines when given the opportunity to do so.

So I'm wondering if they plan to use the link between OMAC and Brother Eye as something that leads to the Crisis that is being teased in The Flash.

And did Slade plant a time bomb in Roy's head? Will we see Slade again? I can't imagine they're just done with Deathstroke.

Man, last nights episode of Arrow was really good. The Felicity character is just fantastic and really shines when given the opportunity to do so.

So I'm wondering if they plan to use the link between OMAC and Brother Eye as something that leads to the Crisis that is being teased in The Flash.

And did Slade plant a time bomb in Roy's head? Will we see Slade again? I can't imagine they're just done with Deathstroke.

Missed last night. Will catch up before the end of the weekend.

Marvel is starting to create a clearer picture of what they have planned for Summer 2015...it seems they're going with a massive crossover of realities that will see everything cross over in Secret Wars.

Basically, Marvel is doing their own Crisis on infinite Earths. It'll be interesting to see what versions of the characters will come out the other side.

DeacFreak07, let me guess. Life and watching sports keeps you too busy to keep up with Arrow? Suck it up.

One of the Marvel Summer 2015 teasers.

842004.jpg

Back