• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

I feel like there's been rumors about Berlanti but maybe it's just a few gay affairs with actors on his shows.

You remember correctly.

The second least surprising allegation that's surfaced lately was about another X-Men director: Brett Ratner (Kevin Spacey was #1 least surprising).

Just got back from Thor...as fun a movie as Marvel has done. Right up there with the first GoTG.

I haven't read any reviews in depth, but it looks like folks are giving enthusiastic praise for The Punisher.

Looks like I'll be watching Punisher instead of going to see Justice League. 43% on RT. They need to hand the reigns to Patty Jenkins and dump Zack Synder.

Not to defend justice league (much) but its starting from such a big hole It would need to be an absolute home run to get good reviews. I'm also not holding my breath for great movie.

I'm undeterred. Unfortunately, life circumstances are such that I won't be able to see it for a while. I'll have to go cold turkey from this thread on Sunday.

CBM: Justice League premieres (43% on RT)

I may see it tomorrow depending on my schedule. But the only DCU films I've seen are MoS and WW.

Back