• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

Don't necessarily disagree. There will most certainly be big bad villain team ups. I more meant build up to kang as big bad (potentially with other single movie villains with him) and doom being the big bad Thanos style, which will easily be 5+ years away. Doom won't be working alone but he'll have a big thanos style payoff.

Don't necessarily disagree. There will most certainly be big bad villain team ups. I more meant build up to kang as big bad (potentially with other single movie villains with him) and doom being the big bad Thanos style, which will easily be 5+ years away. Doom won't be working alone but he'll have a big thanos style payoff.

Tend to agree. Doom I think will end up being the most central villain to everything.

It's going to be a challenge for the MCU. During the first three phases, they had a short bench of villains. The only villain that may have had any resonance with mainstream audiences was Loki and Nazis/Hydra in general. Now by bringing the Sony and Fox properties back into the fold, they've got top shelf X-Men, FF, and Spider-Man villains. It's a given that Doom and Magneto are going to get multi-film maybe multi-phase arcs. They're going to have to do Silver Surfer and Galactus. They're doing Kang.

She was really good in Orphan Black. S1 of Orphan Black is great but by the end of the series, I was ready for it to be done.

She was pretty good in Perry Mason

I only watched the first season of Orphan Black (it was good!) but she was really good in that too

It's going to be a challenge for the MCU. During the first three phases, they had a short bench of villains. The only villain that may have had any resonance with mainstream audiences was Loki and Nazis/Hydra in general. Now by bringing the Sony and Fox properties back into the fold, they've got top shelf X-Men, FF, and Spider-Man villains. It's a given that Doom and Magneto are going to get multi-film maybe multi-phase arcs. They're going to have to do Silver Surfer and Galactus. They're doing Kang.

Truth be told, a well done Magento could become a dominant figure in the MCU. He's that perfect "He's a villain, but he kind of has a point..." character. Basically what Killmonger was before they unceremoniously killed him off.

That WandaVision trailer during the Emmys was whoa.

I suspect the story in TF&WS builds on Black Widow so that’s why they can’t just air it. Also I think the Disney+ plan is to alternate Star Wars and MCU series so no more than a month goes by without new episodes of either.

WandaVision looks absolutely bonkers. Also, looks like it has the potential to be really fun.

I suspect the story in TF&WS builds on Black Widow so that’s why they can’t just air it. Also I think the Disney+ plan is to alternate Star Wars and MCU series so no more than a month goes by without new episodes of either.

My name is lokisapocalypse and I approve this message.

i can't imagine any other way a person my age would watch I Love Lucy or Mary Tyler Moore or whatever

i can't imagine any other way a person my age would watch I Love Lucy or Mary Tyler Moore or whatever

yeah I watched it pretty much every night growing up. I liked on Saturday nights you'd get the Lucy Desi Comedy Hour following Snick. And then the summer block parties where they had marathons of a different show each night. Then the really classic shows went away and they started airing like Home Improvement and Friends.

yeah I watched it pretty much every night growing up. I liked on Saturday nights you'd get the Lucy Desi Comedy Hour following Snick. And then the summer block parties where they had marathons of a different show each night. Then the really classic shows went away and they started airing like Home Improvement and Friends.

Back