• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer; The Boys returns June 13

I like her. She's great on Unreal.

I found this interesting, Marvel has (reportedly) put the kibosh on new characters for the world of X-Men and Spider-Man. Truly a 180 degree shift from when an X comic book featured a 1st appearance of a new character pretty much every week.

http://www.newsarama.com/25405-spid...ew-characters-due-to-sony-s-movie-rights.html

ETA - I see this story within the link has been updated since I posted it. The artist claims he had a "misunderstanding." I take that to mean he misunderstood whether he was supposed to say that publicly or not.

Last edited:
Makes sense. Don't feed the Sony and Fox beasts. Meanwhile, AOS will feature Lash, an Inhuman character created just last year.

Are they making an Inhumans movie or just inserting them into other movies?

They're making a movie. They bumped back the release date following the Sony Spider-Man deal.

The answer could be both considering they're not a huge part of the TV universe.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fantastic-four-offensive-interview_55bcd9d1e4b0b23e3ce2f963?

While making press rounds for their upcoming film "Fantastic Four," Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara fielded a series of cringeworthy questions on the "Rock 100.5 Morning Show" in Atlanta on Thursday.

Interviewer Steven J. Rickman ("Southside Steve") first asked what he claimed was an "obvious" question about how the two actors' characters, Johnny and Sue Storm, could logically be brother and sister, as they have been in previous iterations of the story. When the actors confirmed they were, he pushed on in utter confusion -- "But you're white and you're black. How does that happen?" -- until Jordan, much like he did when faced with similar questions on "Jimmy Kimmel Live," stepped in to explain basic reality.

Too me, the offensive part is that apparently, Fox can't make a decent FF movie.

Add multiracial families to the list of things America just isn't ready for.

This may be a special situation. Marvel wouldn't want to be perceived to be "fixing" the Johnny Storm casting.

This may be a special situation. Marvel wouldn't want to be perceived to be "fixing" the Johnny Storm casting.

You can't keep the cast. Unless you're willing to include what happened in their movie in the Marvel continuity, it becomes too confusing for the audience.

Poor FF movie, doesn't even merit a headline change for this thread. RT score is about what you'd expect (18% at this moment).

Ant-Man premiere (spoilers)

Oh yeah. I need to change that. Ranger, nobody's going to see that movie.

Not that I that I think it will be a great movie but ff has to have suffered from the negative publicity around it for so long. Even if it's just mediocre it will get bashed worse than it would in a vacuum.

Back