• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Challenge: Battle of the Exes

Best episode of the season, nice that they've gotten rid of some couples so they don't have to spend 90% of the show showing 10 different groups doing each challenge. Johnny is really beasting everyone this season.

Just curious - Why was the whole cast against CT last season, but now he's not even mentioned as someone who can go into the jungle?

Emily is definitely the most jacked dude on the show.

What with this family CT kept speaking of? I assume he was raised by wolves.

Kenny was talking on the Derrick podcast about how Bananas was in silly shape before this challenge. Apparently all Bananas does is work out in anticipation of challenges and play xbox.

He plays the politics well too. He knew immediately he wanted to kick Rachel and Aneesa in but still tried to make a deal to protect himself in the event Emily and Ty win the Power Couple next week.

My assumption is that it's because of Diem, who btw is a horrible person.

She was the worst last night. Perfect example of a girl delivering low blows but as soon as the guy retaliates she cries and acts like he just murdered her firstborn.

I don't see how Rachel and Aneesa had any chance in the physical grueling finale, seems like a complete waste for Johnny to throw them in there.

I don't see how Rachel and Aneesa had any chance in the physical grueling finale, seems like a complete waste for Johnny to throw them in there.

because during challenges Rachel and Aneesa kept trying to plan to make johnny and camila lose and if they ever won power couple were going to send them into the dome. There aren't many other couples left that will send them in and as long as you make the final this year you are getting money.

Rachel's phony tantrum to excuse herself from not being a team player made no sense. I'm not sure why she was so shocked that Aneesa was unable to take Camila one on one. Camila is a much better competitor.

I think Emily might be my new favorite girl in challenge history. She is pretty good looking, seems genuinely nice and funny, plus can probably beat half the guys in the challenge. Her reaction to Ty and Paula had me cracking up.

Why does the cast not like Dunbar more? He is big, strong, dumb, funny, a fun drunk and a loyal guy yet still remains a relative outsider.

Dunbar blowing up about where all the pens went in Sydney was one of the silliest tantrums I can remember on the Real World.

Kenny was talking on the Derrick podcast about how Bananas was in silly shape before this challenge. Apparently all Bananas does is work out in anticipation of challenges and play xbox.

You think he does better in a rematch? Win?

Just curious - Why was the whole cast against CT last season, but now he's not even mentioned as someone who can go into the jungle?

i was wondering this same thing. i think part of the reason is because the guys who scared shitless of him last time since everything was guy-vs-guy and girl-vs-girl where with this challenge last night was the first challenge where the men really fought it out against each other. but who knows.

can't wait to see what racist thing Emily does next week to piss off the whole cast

I think he does better but he probably wouldn't win.

Back