• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Charlotte FC / MLS Thread

new rule that allows for an extra DP slot for players under 23, I think I have the age right

Kit drops tonight, hope its not as bad as the Dicks Sporting Goods rack leak

Kit drops tonight, hope its not as bad as the Dicks Sporting Goods rack leak

It's fine. I give it a 7/10 after sleeping on it. Literally Arsenals exact kit with the colors changed. Could definitely be worse.

FGNK2uaWUAsebzv

It's fine. I give it a 7/10 after sleeping on it. Literally Arsenals exact kit with the colors changed. Could definitely be worse.

FGNK2uaWUAsebzv

S/Gotta say I like the traditional style better with the name on the back of the jersey. /S

i still don't care for the crest

panthers-esque colors are nice -- I kinda like the Pittsburgh/Seattle multi-sport color themes

Couple new signings for CLTFC including Jaylin Lindsey who a think will be a great business move.

Riley McGree has been bloody fantastic for Birmingham City and they’re doing everything they can to try and keep him

Ali Johnston traded to Montreal is a trade I can’t wrap my head around unless he was pushing hard to leave Nashville. I mean, I guess the 1M in GAM is nice, but it seems like a bad move for Nashville.

I’ve sold myself on CLTFC needing to draft Ben Bender in a team 3 year project to greatness. I think he’s the best choice at #1. I’d hate to use an international slot on another player who isn’t going to be great from day 1.

Charlotte has signed Chris Hegardt, a really solid midfielder out of Georgetown. It looks like he was a HGP from the Sounders, which I guess I didn’t realize teams could do before he became a contractual first team player?

I’ve sold myself on CLTFC needing to draft Ben Bender in a team 3 year project to greatness. I think he’s the best choice at #1. I’d hate to use an international slot on another player who isn’t going to be great from day 1.

pick made

Michael Lahoud in the studio for the draft

Also, Charlotte FC sold Riley McGree this week, who was the only exciting player on the roster.

Sporting KC lost Pulido for the 2022 season today, so that's great.

Back