• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Charlotte FC / MLS Thread

I mean there was a clear foul in the build up play. How is that not called or reviewed

Lolllllllll. Ummm what? Certainly looked like another handball.

Portland looked really dangerous in their attack last night, even without Blanco for most of the match. Revs were definitely happy with the road draw, even if they did lose the lead twice.

Portland looked really dangerous in their attack last night, even without Blanco for most of the match. Revs were definitely happy with the road draw, even if they did lose the lead twice.

Would actually like to see the expected goals stats from that game. NE had more shots, more SOG and 2x the number of crosses into the box that Portland did. But Portland certainly had some great chances - felt like more than NE.

Would actually like to see the expected goals stats from that game. NE had more shots, more SOG and 2x the number of crosses into the box that Portland did. But Portland certainly had some great chances - felt like more than NE.

Ended 2.1 to 1.1 in Portland's favor. Other than the Lletget goal, the Revs didn't really have any great looks. I actually thought Portland's number would be higher - they had a few point blank shots saved.

Ended 2.1 to 1.1 in Portland's favor. Other than the Lletget goal, the Revs didn't really have any great looks. I actually thought Portland's number would be higher - they had a few point blank shots saved.

Makes sense, although I would say every time a team has a corner or free kick that can be crossed into the box it is a de facto legit threat against Portland. Woof.

Back