• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Charlotte FC / MLS Thread

Now I remember why Bruce couldn't get the US qualified for a World Cup. First the Revs drop a 2 goal second half lead to lose 3-2 at home midweek. Now they ship 3 goals and lose on penalties at Pumas with some mind numbingly poor defensive tactics.

Good lord. Charlotte has them at home on Saturday too, brutal travel schedule for the Revs.

New England just finished a match in Mexico at 1am yesterday morning so if there was ever a time to play a team, this is it...

Not sure if Kessler or Farrell are back but if not our defense is a disaster. Still capable of scoring 3 or 4 though.

If they don’t get 3 tonight after Nick Kelly’s tweets, I don’t know what to say.

Ben Bender appears to be starting tonight, which I think is what we need to see.

Didn't catch the Atlanta - Montreal match but it sounds crazy. Montreal with a 3-1 halftime lead. Dwyer subs in for Atlanta and immediately gets red carded. Atlanta score 2 in the last 5 minutes while down a man to tie.

Didn't catch the Atlanta - Montreal match but it sounds crazy. Montreal with a 3-1 halftime lead. Dwyer subs in for Atlanta and immediately gets red carded. Atlanta score 2 in the last 5 minutes while down a man to tie.

Damn, I sold my United tickets to go to the Wake/Tech baseball game. Sounds like I missed a hell of a game. But I’ll take a 12 run inning with 2 Wilken HRs over an early season MLS game.

So we're missing Buksa, Bou, Farrell, Kesler and Turner - we're starting Jozy who looks like he's winded after 10 minutes these days and we've got two keepers on the bench. This isn't promising.

Maybe this will convince Tepper to spend on both since his one major outlay looks legit? We can only hope!

Atmosphere around town has been awesome. Didn't actually go to the game, but French Quarter was bumping well before/during/and after the game.

he's a lot of fun

elite shot stopper -- rest of the game needs work, but he's 17 years old

Headed down to CLT tomorrow thanks to tickets from SD3 to see my first match at BOA

Random thought, Gareth Bale’s contract is up in June. Wales could very well qualify for Qatar, bring him to CLT and he can play Pinehurst once a week. Would be the marquee signing and he wound fit how this team is going to play now without wingers. He and Swiderski would be a good duo in the 41212.

Headed down to CLT tomorrow thanks to tickets from SD3 to see my first match at BOA

Random thought, Gareth Bale’s contract is up in June. Wales could very well qualify for Qatar, bring him to CLT and he can play Pinehurst once a week. Would be the marquee signing and he wound fit how this team is going to play now without wingers. He and Swiderski would be a good duo in the 41212.
Nice, you'll have a blast. Check out the tailgate scene before the game. I have to get one of those mint jerseys, they look really cool

That Charlotte FC goal likely the sexiest you’ll see across the world this weekend. Good lord

Back