• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread ♥️ : Support Academic & Railroad Labor! Fuck antisemitism in all forms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some feedback from the CT here.

I slept from 730P - 1AM last night, then stayed away until falling back asleep at 6:30AM, and getting up for good at 8. How many hours of sleep can I claim last night? Does my 5.5 you're of jacking off break the 2 sleep sessions apart enough to where I can't count the 1.5 hrs this morning?
You slept 5.5 hours then took a 1.5 hour nap IMO.

Also that is a crazy sleep schedule. Asleep by 7:30?!

do people really care/want water or shitty keurig coffee when they go to a professional establishment? like when your accountant offers you water/coffee do you actually ever take them up on it?

I need some feedback from the CT here.

I slept from 730P - 1AM last night, then stayed away until falling back asleep at 6:30AM, and getting up for good at 8. How many hours of sleep can I claim last night? Does my 5.5 you're of jacking off break the 2 sleep sessions apart enough to where I can't count the 1.5 hrs this morning?
Until the industrial revolution humans would sleep from like dusk to midnight, wake up and do some shit, and then go back to sleep for another couple of hours, so there is historical basis to claim the whole 7 hours.

My wife, who exercises more than anyone I know, turned to me yesterday afternoon to tell me (quite seriously), "I feel very achy in my joints and I think I may have an auto-immune disease."

This is a day after a workout in which we did a bunch of running, relatively heavy squat cleans, and pull-ups.

Bitch, you sore.

She is perpetually convinced that she has some huge medical issue. Meanwhile, I get winded about 10 seconds into every workout.
Look man, we need to have a serious discussion about our wives. My wife finally dropped the trainer, and that's cool, because she's having sex with me again. But there are other problems...

She works out 5 days a week for like 2+ hours each time. She does heavy weights, light weights(like you'd do in Bodypump), she does hot yoga, she just lives at the gym. She's jacked but thin. Like 5'4 120 with 0% body fat(I made this part up), Nice perfect ass, which is cool, but it's almost becoming obsessive compulsive. She burns so many calories every day that she will house a 16" pizza to herself, and still be hungry. I feel like I'm a getting a taste of what it's like to try to keep teenage kids fed. She also likes to toke up before and after workouts, so I'm living with a stoned teenager basically.

Do you experience any of this with your wife? Mine is 32 and this has been going on since we met 8 years ago, but it's intensified as the years go by.

Save me chat thread.

do people really care/want water or shitty keurig coffee when they go to a professional establishment? like when your accountant offers you water/coffee do you actually ever take them up on it?
i mean, if they offered me a bottled water i'd probably take it

but shitty keurig, usually a pass

Until the industrial revolution humans would sleep from like dusk to midnight, wake up and do some shit, and then go back to sleep for another couple of hours, so there is historical basis to claim the whole 7 hours.
This is very helpful and appreciated. I'm gonna roll with this logic and claim my 7 hours.

Look man, we need to have a serious discussion about our wives. My wife finally dropped the trainer, and that's cool, because she's having sex with me again. But there are other problems...

She works out 5 days a week for like 2+ hours each time. She does heavy weights, light weights(like you'd do in Bodypump), she does hot yoga, she just lives at the gym. She's jacked but thin. Like 5'4 120 with 0% body fat(I made this part up), Nice perfect ass, which is cool, but it's almost becoming obsessive compulsive. She burns so many calories every day that she will house a 16" pizza to herself, and still be hungry. I feel like I'm a getting a taste of what it's like to try to keep teenage kids fed. She also likes to toke up before and after workouts, so I'm living with a stoned teenager basically.

Do you experience any of this with your wife? Mine is 32 and this has been going on since we met 8 years ago, but it's intensified as the years go by.

Save me chat thread.
i dont know sounds pretty cool

Save me chat thread.

Wait, and doesn't she also eat like 100 mg of gummies ? Are you sure she's not a robot ?

You slept 5.5 hours then took a 1.5 hour nap IMO.

Also that is a crazy sleep schedule. Asleep by 7:30?!
This is also a good way to look at it. I'm outta town for work and never sleep great in hotels, unless I go to sleep like right after dinner. Was hoping the melatonin kept me down until 2ish and I would've just got up for day, but alas.

If the best an accountant go do is keurig I'm u-turning right out of that office

this gets trotted out a lot but sounds like one of those things one study put out there and then got amplified b/c of pop-science/joe rogan or some shit.

like, what "shit" is getting done between 12-3? was creating/maintaining illumination for average to poor people really a cost effective thing to do before the industrial rev?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back