• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread ♥️ : Support Academic & Railroad Labor! Fuck antisemitism in all forms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look man, we need to have a serious discussion about our wives. My wife finally dropped the trainer, and that's cool, because she's having sex with me again. But there are other problems...

She works out 5 days a week for like 2+ hours each time. She does heavy weights, light weights(like you'd do in Bodypump), she does hot yoga, she just lives at the gym. She's jacked but thin. Like 5'4 120 with 0% body fat(I made this part up), Nice perfect ass, which is cool, but it's almost becoming obsessive compulsive. She burns so many calories every day that she will house a 16" pizza to herself, and still be hungry. I feel like I'm a getting a taste of what it's like to try to keep teenage kids fed. She also likes to toke up before and after workouts, so I'm living with a stoned teenager basically.

Do you experience any of this with your wife? Mine is 32 and this has been going on since we met 8 years ago, but it's intensified as the years go by.

Save me chat thread.
At least we know what you were doing for those 5.5 hours in the middle of the night. Congrats.

Look man, we need to have a serious discussion about our wives. My wife finally dropped the trainer, and that's cool, because she's having sex with me again. But there are other problems...

She works out 5 days a week for like 2+ hours each time. She does heavy weights, light weights(like you'd do in Bodypump), she does hot yoga, she just lives at the gym. She's jacked but thin. Like 5'4 120 with 0% body fat(I made this part up), Nice perfect ass, which is cool, but it's almost becoming obsessive compulsive. She burns so many calories every day that she will house a 16" pizza to herself, and still be hungry. I feel like I'm a getting a taste of what it's like to try to keep teenage kids fed. She also likes to toke up before and after workouts, so I'm living with a stoned teenager basically.

Do you experience any of this with your wife? Mine is 32 and this has been going on since we met 8 years ago, but it's intensified as the years go by.

Save me chat thread.

maybe ask her if she's alright. sounds like a lot of stuff to take her mind off of something

At least we know what you were doing for those 5.5 hours in the middle of the night. Congrats.
I wish, but 300 miles away from her last night. I read the boards like 3 times over. Read twitter, bought a bunch of gifts on Amazon for the Angel Tree families we are sponsoring, tried out all 8 pillows in the holiday inn to measure comfort. Looked up where I can find the best local tacos. Pretty much everything but the one thing I wish I was doing.

This is very helpful and appreciated. I'm gonna roll with this logic and claim my 7 hours.
Yeah. My "sleep" time is usually 9pm-5am, but when I do wake up in the middle of the night I make it a point to get out of bed. I'll usually just go to the living room and read for a little until I'm ready to go back to sleep. If I stay in bed I'm 100% getting on my phone and it'll take me longer to go back to sleep than if I get up and read for like an 30-60 min.

Creamy dude you gotta work on the sleep hygiene. Sleep schedule like that will fuck you up
I already feel it happening. I need to figure something out fast. Like, work stress and life stress and shit...but everyone has that kind of thing. I just can't turn my brain off, and I can't stay asleep for longer than 5 hours ever.

this gets trotted out a lot but sounds like one of those things one study put out there and then got amplified b/c of pop-science/joe rogan or some shit.

like, what "shit" is getting done between 12-3? was creating/maintaining illumination for average to poor people really a cost effective thing to do before the industrial rev?
Witchcraft and banging, obvi

I mean, mako is an obsessive compulsive worker-outer and we're not shaming him into getting the help he needs (also has a fear of any body hair!), I say let CreamyWife do what she needs to do unless she's working her body to a state of harm.

2 hours a day 5 times a week seems pretty excessive, unless she's doing recovery or easy yoga for like 30 mins of that. But as long as she's not taking time away from the fam or anything having a wife that is high a lot and super fit sounds pretty fun.

wait how is she getting 2hrs a day to go to the gym if y'all have a kid though
Here is the biggest problem that I didn't wanna mention. The gym has childcare, which is cool, but she also works like 5 or 6 yours a day, so this cuts into quality time as a family, taking time eating dinners, and pretty much all the other important shit.

Here is the biggest problem that I didn't wanna mention. The gym has childcare, which is cool, but she also works like 5 or 6 yours a day, so this cuts into quality time as a family, taking time eating dinners, and pretty much all the other important shit.
oh well this explains the 2hrs a day thing now

if I had a gym with childcare you can bet your ass i'd be there 2hrs a day too

I wish, but 300 miles away from her last night. I read the boards like 3 times over. Read twitter, bought a bunch of gifts on Amazon for the Angel Tree families we are sponsoring, tried out all 8 pillows in the holiday inn to measure comfort. Looked up where I can find the best local tacos. Pretty much everything but the one thing I wish I was doing.
Did you crank one out? That might make you sleepy.

Yeah, I'm at the gym or running a ton but my big rule is it can't interfere with family or wife time, especially since I'm gone so much during a lot of the school year.

Yeah, I'm at the gym or running a ton but my big rule is it can't interfere with family or wife time, especially since I'm gone so much during a lot of the school year.
which is why it is time to lobby to become a stay at home dad

think of all the house projects you can do for your wife while the kids are in school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back