• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I've seen bad coaches at wake, [Redacted], manning, guys that had no clue, grobe in his last 3 years not out on the recruiting trail at once and picking grass/not showing any fire in the pressers after games

clawson is not anywhere near there yet, one bad season is not an indictment on a guy that's built what he has at LOWF

meh, you fucking had Mitch's o/u on throws completed in the first half at like 4 and he did a looot better than that (iirc was like 12/12 for 150 yards and ran for a great TD), just can't admit when you're wrong at all per usual, no wonder @Mt. Olive doesn't want to engage with you
So good we still scored only 21 pts and no TD passes. Look I’m glad you’re content with an 4-8 season.

@Donkey Deac Doug being the hero we need to polish the turd of that Game Thread
I'm back in Greensboro and I can still smell that game. There is no way I could have played worse in undergrad than our QB. It looked like fucking pickup football.

My 6 year old asked me at the end of the first quarter, "Dad, why does the guy with the ball not throw it?" "I don't know, son. I just don't know."

Let's move on to tomorrow. I have the day off, but my wife is coming down with a cold. So, we have to drop her car off to get the snow tires on and either I am driving her to work or back home. Then I have to clean up the garden, put away the patio furniture, and get a run in somewhere in there. Have to go to a wedding on Saturday, but my +1 might be bed-ridden and I have to go by myself. Weird setup.

So good we still scored only 21 pts and no TD passes. Look I’m glad you’re content with an 4-8 season.
lol not gonna give him credit for a great TD run where he puts his body on the line, what an ass

21 points (and it should have been 27 tbf) is 3 times as many as Clemson put up against duke, matches what ND and SAM HARTMAN put up against them, and only 2 shy of what an explosive Louisville offense could manage

I ended up having to take today off. I'm so fucking sore I can barely move. Looks like the car is totaled.

I took the kids to the game tonight though sheer fuck-you force of will. I wasn't going to quit on them. It was so disappointing.

Hot chocolate and seats were good doe.

lol not gonna give him credit for a great TD run where he puts his body on the line, what an ass

21 points (and it should have been 27 tbf) is 3 times as many as Clemson put up against duke, matches what ND and SAM HARTMAN put up against them, and only 2 shy of what an explosive Louisville offense could manage
He holds the ball a really long time, bb.

Timmy from now on if you want to complain about Mitch you have to come to a fucking game and sit outside in 30 degree weather and watch him in person. Then you can bitch about his play.
It was 37 when we left.

I think my oldest kid got my WV blood. Kid was wearing shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back