• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is correct. One of my buddies has chicken houses. Free range is exact the same, except for the tiny door. And guess what those chickens do? They stay inside the climate controlled chicken houses where it is temperate and there’s food. Free range is just another marketing ploy to delude us into thinking we’re eating healthier than we actually are.

I can taste the difference.

i mean, i prefer to eat locally raised stuff. That usually means it's actually free-range and eats a more natural diet. That's because it tastes better and I like giving my money to local farmers.

this account login security question options are terrible:

- Favorite actress' first name
- Favorite holiday meal side dish
- Favorite store
- Etc.

Biggest pet peeve is another terrible one

i mean, i prefer to eat locally raised stuff. That usually means it's actually free-range and eats a more natural diet. That's because it tastes better and I like giving my money to local farmers.

This is the way to go. I raised chickens myself for a while. The eggs were amazing, but slaughtering, defeathering, and cleaning your own chickens is for real a pain in the ass.

At what age do I need to start having a yearly checkup at the doctor?

which raises the question: assuming you had access to complete information, where would you draw your personal line on ethical/unethical consumption of meat?

Avoiding destruction of planet and torture of animals. Of course, what’s torture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back