• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I'm 38 and haven't been to the doctor in like a decade. Stop your insignificant pissing matches about meat and tell me if I'm going to die or not.

I think you're cool man. I'm 40 and haven't been to a doctor in a while and I'm still here. Once a year is probably cool or suggested or whatever, but talking to my doctor (and dentist, for that matter) friends, as long as you feel semi-healthy and don't notice anything in particular, you are probably fine. Eat ok, get some exercise, and you're golden. Don't let BIG MED/PHARMA trick you. Then at 50 you can go and get your colonoscopy and start paying closer attention, or whatever.

Hey. I'm 38 and haven't been to the doctor in like a decade. Stop your insignificant pissing matches about meat and tell me if I'm going to die or not.

It's literally free to go once a year. No reason not to.

no reason to not go; i would if only to keep you high on the "good paying customer" roster if you have a real situation to deal with

I went when I was 30 and was told I'm pretty healthy, no reason to come back until 35.
I went this year (36) and was told I don't have to come back until 40 unless something happens
at 40, then every two years or so provided I'm still healthy....go every year starting at 45 or 50

do not recommend taking the same approach with the dentist, as I did

oof

Dude, I haven't been to the dentist since college. I got pretty teef and never had any pain or cavities. You saying this is a bad approach?

Yeah, just go to the doctor, get the prostate check, cholesterol check, and a flu shot once a year in one stop.

Yeah, just go to the doctor, get the prostate check, cholesterol check, and a flu shot once a year in one stop.

article-2149630-134787D7000005DC-442_468x476.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back