• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going along with whoever was asking for non-meat breakfast talk, dickhole.

...and wtf is pretentious about that? I'm not making it up; backyard honey is crazy different from store-bought stuff. Is someone pretentious if they observe, "Wow, this IPA tastes really different from that lager!" ?

Someone is pretentious if they are drinking an IPA.

Catching up on the CT has made assimilating back into the real world and dealing with brutal jet lag the past two days much easier (FWP). Our wedding in St Helena, CA and honeymoon in Maui and Kauai were definitely the highlights of my life so far. I've been lucky to travel quite a bit, and Kauai is the prettiest place on earth.

Happy to share travel tips/experiences if anyone's considering a trip to those 3 destinations (seems like a lot of trip planning going on). Otherwise, back to the regularly scheduled butt jokes/issues.

Consider the source, catamount has a shitty boomer palate. If it’s not on the menu at a chain restaurant it’s “pretentious”

If a restaurant only has one location, they haven't proven they are good enough yet.

Catching up on the CT has made assimilating back into the real world and dealing with brutal jet lag the past two days much easier (FWP). Our wedding in St Helena, CA and honeymoon in Maui and Kauai were definitely the highlights of my life so far. I've been lucky to travel quite a bit, and Kauai is the prettiest place on earth.

Happy to share travel tips/experiences if anyone's considering a trip to those 3 destinations (seems like a lot of trip planning going on). Otherwise, back to the regularly scheduled butt jokes/issues.

congrats on the sex

If a restaurant only has one location, they haven't proven they are good enough yet.

Or that the owner doesn't want to run multiple locations or that the owner is happy about how much money that one place is making. There are many, many more reasons than those.

Your statement makes little sense.

Just saying, I’m having an RJ-esque performance against my varsity boys in open gym today.

Gander Outdoors in W-S closing in next 1-3 months, reportedly. Not sure what’s the national situation.

Everything’s on sale, lots of good deals. They seem to be moving a shitload of merchandise.

Got some decent rain pants for tonight’s fb game for 20 bucks.

In the ER now. The lady next to me is “feeling out of it” and getting quite a lot of attention. Quoting her right now she’s “mildly out of sorts.” Meanwhile I’m slowly bleeding to death from my butthole for the past 36 hours . Been waiting an hour now., should I say something? #priorities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back