• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peed again this morning like a champ.

I ain’t doing no spinal anesestia anymore. Be warned. The reason I picked it other than the regular way is the regular way they’d have to give me a breathing tube.

I miss Biscuitville. That was a damn fine way to start your morning, yes you had to drive to the Dunkin Donuts down the road if you wanted a good coffee too, but it was worth it. They even would give your dog a free biscuit if he was in the car with you.

We have Mcdonald´s but no sausage mcmuffins only options are bacon or ham, which seems strange to me for a country with so many sausage options.

I miss Biscuitville. That was a damn fine way to start your morning, yes you had to drive to the Dunkin Donuts down the road if you wanted a good coffee too, but it was worth it. They even would give your dog a free biscuit if he was in the car with you.

We have Mcdonald´s but no sausage mcmuffins only options are bacon or ham, which seems strange to me for a country with so many sausage options.

Pretty soon it will be difficult to get any of those. Nasty swine flu is wiping out herds of pigs.

Evil is a messed up show and I’m really digging it.

I can't handle it if BYM and Mako aren't bffs.

The three of us should eat at Waldo's next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back