• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you get a sandwich or wrap cut in half do you purposefully eat the slightly bigger or smaller half first or do you not care?
I’m firmly #teamsmallerhalf.

Oh yeah. Didn’t realize there were others that kept track of this too. I pretty much always eat the less desirable (smaller) half first.

When you get a sandwich or wrap cut in half do you purposefully eat the slightly bigger or smaller half first or do you not care?
I’m firmly #teamsmallerhalf.

Initially, I wanted to rebuke you for caring about such a bitch thing.

However, I'm warming to the idea that your opinion matters so little that you just go ahead and do you.

It's not necessarily the smaller half, but I'll usually eat the less desirable half first, so sometimes that's the bigger one with less optimal ingredient balance.

At my sister-in-law’s condo in Cherry Grove working on a day buzz. This place is palatable in the fall. At least it beats working on a Thursday.

Where at in Cherry Grove? We were just there last weekend.

Her family has a place at the Tighlman so we rolled here for four free days. Doing some real touristy stuff. Just ate at Paula Deans and almost instantaneously had explosive shits. Lotta grease and butter that my system obviously ain’t used to.

Lol. We did two nights in Myrtle with the kids this spring. They were not impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back