• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boundary house is solid. The Chesapeake House is really good. If you dig fried flounder, and I do, it’s hard to go wrong. I would heartily recommend never ever eating at Paula Dean’s after the events of the last 18 hours.

I had the best fried flounder I have ever had at the Boundary House - actually the last two times I have been there. It was incredibly thick and flaky - not greasy at all. I'll have to try the Cheasapeake...

I forgot to mention the Parson's Table - a really cool place in an old church right outside Calabash. It is high-end (pricey) but the food was good and interesting - we have only been there once.

I had the best fried flounder I have ever had at the Boundary House - actually the last two times I have been there. It was incredibly thick and flaky - not greasy at all. I'll have to try the Cheasapeake...

I forgot to mention the Parson's Table - a really cool place in an old church right outside Calabash. It is high-end (pricey) but the food was good and interesting - we have only been there once.

Hook & Barrel

Looks like it's crackdown week at the boy's middle school. 35 kids got detention for uniform violations. We got an email for talking back and tossing markers in class. Other violations amongst the sixth graders include complaining about not getting to go the the fourth graders play and a kid telling a teacher that his homework is up his butt.

Looks like it's crackdown week at the boy's middle school. 35 kids got detention for uniform violations. We got an email for talking back and tossing markers in class. Other violations amongst the sixth graders include complaining about not getting to go the the fourth graders play and a kid telling a teacher that his homework is up his butt.

“Homework up my ass, Gump”

EHuhftpVAAARzfJ

you get one cocktail the rest of your life, what do you pick?

I'm definitely going gin, probably negroni but maybe gimlet

tough call between Negroni, Old Fashioned, or G&T. Can we mix spirits? Like a Mezcal Old Fashioned? Or just the traditional ones?

met a dude this weekend who doesn't believe in picking up his dog's shit while taking it for a walk

pretty indefensible position

met a dude this weekend who doesn't believe in picking up his dog's shit while taking it for a walk

pretty indefensible position

you know this person is filled with similarly terrible positions. like no one is a great person except they don't pick up their dogs shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back