• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
My recommendation:

giphy.gif

he was from some tiny-ass town in Iowa with 1,200 people and dogs were just around and, I guess, just shit wherever

he didn't really explain why, now that he lives in Minneapolis, he doesn't get in line with the social contract of cleaning up after your dog

said if he felt like someone might be watching, he'd stoop down and pretend to pick it up

just pretty weird all around

he was from some tiny-ass town in Iowa with 1,200 people and dogs were just around and, I guess, just shit wherever

he didn't really explain why, now that he lives in Minneapolis, he doesn't get in line with the social contract of cleaning up after your dog

said if he felt like someone might be watching, he'd stoop down and pretend to pick it up

It's just weird to hear someone admit it. Anybody who lives in a decently sized city knows that there are plenty of folks like him.

Oh man, my friend with whom it was probably meant to be except I blew it is bringing down the group she executive directs to Wake in the spring, playing in Brendle, my old stomping grounds, where I dominated. My energy is probably still all over that hall, she will feel it coarse through her when she steps foot on the grounds. Gonna have to hit that up. She'll probably be engaged to this loser she's seeing (LONG DISTANCE, GAHHHHH) by then. Way to go Chupe. Total capitalist, though, so, you know, it prob wouldn't have worked out. I think I could have made her see the light -- I'm persuasive when it comes to the cause.

Last edited:
I'm with that guy and not picking up his dog shit. Just watch where you walk. I mean, I wouldn't let my dog shit on the sidewalk or anything, I'd find an inconspicuous bushy area so he/she could have some privacy while they did their business.

That's how it used to be in the day, dogs could just shit anywhere and it was glorious and free. I feel like that's a perk of being a dog. They are probably embarrassed when you pick up their shit, and I don't want to shit-shame them.

the only time it's acceptable is if you're hiking and the dog is not shitting directly on the trail.

lowest common denominator behavior

I'm just thinking of the dogs, man. Trying to be a member of the universal community of living things.

LOL that is pure insanity

dogs are fine; they don't care what you do with their shit

total projection on my part, but I always sense some shame from a dog when you have to stop them from continuing on their walk to pick up their shit

related: a favorite evolutionary quirk is when dogs do the shit-covering kick move but their aim is so bad and they only do it a few times that it's almost like it's a joke

My dog’s new move is to piss on the sidewalk or driveway so it splashes on his belly (dachshund) and then walks through it. He’s 14 and doesn’t give a shit. I’m not a fan though.

the only time it's acceptable is if you're hiking and the dog is not shitting directly on the trail.

lowest common denominator behavior

Yeah, that's not true. Pet waste can add nutrients into a wilderness eco-system that can have a destabilizing effect. You should always pick up after the dog, especially when you're in a wilderness area.

it is true that one dog's shit could destabilize the entire ecosystem. just like one person recycling can make a difference.

Yeah, that's not true. Pet waste can add nutrients into a wilderness eco-system that can have a destabilizing effect. You should always pick up after the dog, especially when you're in a wilderness area.

I'm a big fan of leave-no-trace, but fuck's sake, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back