• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting down to the shitty leftover halloween candy now

as if i, an adult man, am going to eat everlasting gobstoppers

there is a lone box of Nerds in the office kitchen right now

hadn't thought about Nerds in years

as if i, an adult man, am going to eat everlasting gobstoppers

I used to love these as a kid. They went through like 3 color changes before getting to the center. Now they’re much smaller and are like one maybe two color before getting to the center. Everlasting my ass. Wonka would be spinning in his grave if he saw how Charlie ran this place into the ground.

I just found a bit ‘o honey in my kid’s basket. Strong front runner for shittiest candy ever.

I just found a bit ‘o honey in my kid’s basket. Strong front runner for shittiest candy ever.

what about those hard candies that have a wrapper that looks like a strawberry or the generic peanut butter taffy things with black and orange wrappers?

Blow Pop is sneakily a shitty candy. It’s way worse than the sum of its components.

I used to love these as a kid. They went through like 3 color changes before getting to the center. Now they’re much smaller and are like one maybe two color before getting to the center. Everlasting my ass. Wonka would be spinning in his grave if he saw how Charlie ran this place into the ground.

Ok but to be fair to Charlie when he took over he had to deal with a massive PR nightmare. Buncha kids getting fucked up at his factory and the previous owner had slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back