• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, we all know that you go bagless when you clean up after your dog.

I'm with that guy and not picking up his dog shit. Just watch where you walk. I mean, I wouldn't let my dog shit on the sidewalk or anything, I'd find an inconspicuous bushy area so he/she could have some privacy while they did their business.

That's how it used to be in the day, dogs could just shit anywhere and it was glorious and free. I feel like that's a perk of being a dog. They are probably embarrassed when you pick up their shit, and I don't want to shit-shame them.

The last 3 sentences are funny.

Either pick it up or wrap a $5 bill around the poop. Problem solved. "Yes, there is poop on my shoes and this is inconvenient, but I did just find a $5 bill...."

Anyone got Halloween plans, or all just taking kids trick-or-treating/handing out candy?

We're going to the Billy Strings concert at the Orange Peel. Debating if I want to dress up, if I do it'll have to be some sort of lazy costume I can make with things I have at home.

I have to drive to a rehearsal in Raleigh. Blah. At least it's for something I'm getting paid to do. I wasn't going to do anything anyway, but I'd just rather not drive.

I'm not into Halloween at all and glad to avoid any celebration this year

will also be traveling to Raleigh that night but not getting paid to do it

I'm not into Halloween at all and glad to avoid any celebration this year

will also be traveling to Raleigh that night but not getting paid to do it

Man, I always thought that you were cool. Halloween is the goat holiday.

Last edited:
Our neighborhood has a big party and trick or treating.

Unfortunately, it’s supposed to rain.

Yeah 100% chance of rain Halloween evening. That sucks ! Kids get robbed of a special night that they'll never get back. Thanks Obama !

Rain is expected here too. Will be crushing for the kids who have been pumped for Halloween trick or treating for weeks.

Passing out candy and getting drunk...But I've been slamming back all the good candy already, so the kids are going to stuck with my leftovers. Buying candy too early has always been a problem of mine. I end up eating half the stash.

Biff do you give out full size candy bars?

I’d like to give out better candy than I do but we get billions of kids in our area. Plus we have to do the “please take one” bowl so we can take our kids around and teenagers come by and dump the whole bowl in their bag. So fuck you guy, you’re getting tootsie rolls and smarties.

Biff do you give out full size candy bars?

I’d like to give out better candy than I do but we get billions of kids in our area. Plus we have to do the “please take one” bowl so we can take our kids around and teenagers come by and dump the whole bowl in their bag. So fuck you guy, you’re getting tootsie rolls and smarties.

I threw out the idea of handing out full size candy bars this year and the kids were all for it but my wife didn't really get too excited. The problem is I don'thave a membership to one of those big warehouse grocery stores that sells ketchup by the gallon that also sells full size candy bars. Then my wife and kids got all excited and bought the little candy at the grocery store, so that's what we're handing out. Maybe when I get old and lonely we'll do the full size candy bars.

Also, I have self control and don't eat all the candy like Creamy. I have zen.

Just got back Sunday night from my two weeks in Sicily. Defs recommend y'all.

I've lived in my house for seven years and have had a combined zero trick-or-treaters come up to the house in that time.

I've lived in my house for seven years and have had a combined zero trick-or-treaters come up to the house in that time.

I think I had a handful at my first house on Capitol Hill. At my second house on the Hill I lived about 2 blocks off East Capitol Street, which saw millions of kids but not a peep at my house in the 4 years I lived there. same for my Adams Morgan house.

now I live on a busy road so it would prob be child abuse to have kids out there.

I'll be on a plane. Maybe I should show up to the airport dressed as a pilot.

within Raleigh, my parents moved from the house I grew up in -- which got like five trick-or-treaters per Halloween -- to their new spot which is *the* Halloween destination neighborhood and they give out over 1,000 pieces each year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back