• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trunk or treat is for fucking communists who hate America. The number of pussy-ass houses without a light or candy this year was unforgivable. It has to be due to these assholes who somehow think trunk or treat is an adequate substitute.

Make Halloween great again.

Trunk or treat is for fucking communists who hate America. The number of pussy-ass houses without a light or candy this year was unforgivable. It has to be due to these assholes who somehow think trunk or treat is an adequate substitute.

Some bullshit, that’s for sure. And contributing to childhood obesity. At least we had to walk from house to house when we were kids. Getting those steps in.

Counterpoint: Halloween sucks balls.

I thought trunk or treat was that cheesy thing churches did because Halloween is satan or some BS.

I thought trunk or treat was that cheesy thing churches did because Halloween is satan or some BS.

The worst part is that the name doesn't even make sense. Its not a choice between a trunk and a treat. It's both.

Our 3 year old's pre-school does trunk or treat, and it is great. But it is for little kids and each trunk has a game or a theme and people put a lot of effort into it. The kids love it.

It isn't done on Halloween... They do it like a week before as part of a fall festival.

And then we just did normal trick or treating around the neighborhood last night w/ the 3 & 5 year old.

our town has:

- "Spooky Saturday" - a daytime event where the small businesses in town decorate and hand out candy for dressed up kids. basically daytime trick or trea
- The Halloween parade where candy is tossed out, resulting in basically a second bucket of candy
- A day where the small lib/art college in town opens the dorms and the college kids decorate and hand out candy for dressed up kids to trick or treat
- Actual halloween trick or treat night

the candy haul potential dwarfs what it was in my childhood

I am basically a communist who hates America, but that Trunk or Treat sounds like some bullshit to me.

Yes, yes, that is indeed Magic Dick blowing on the harp for the J. Geils Band.

The 70s were just a better time. Back then a gender reveal used to be what a guy in a trenchcoat did in a park.

Kinda nice with no RJ posts on Friday morning. I wonder how that whole "red eye"/Uber/wake up a teenager episode went this morning.

Nahhhh, not really !

Kinda nice with no RJ posts on Friday morning. I wonder how that whole "red eye"/Uber/wake up a teenager episode went this morning.

Nahhhh, not really !

Now if only we could have a Friday morning without posts about RJ that'd really be something

Wife's phone was going slowly on safari the other day so i told her to close out all the tabs and it may fix it. Anyone want to guess how many tabs she had open? Closest guess gets to haev some pos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back