• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 119: Daddy Fat Sax B.I.G. B.O.I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah brah, just checked the employee manual (which is like 8 powerpoint slides) nothing about lunch beers being outlawed.

I mean one of our websites sells home brewing equipment. We good dawg.

yeah I figured you were good, more just speaking in general. I know I couldn't drink at lunch, and based on what I do and how i'm paid, it would be unethical to even consider it. however, each company/agency is different, if it's allowed, knock em back

BallStateDeac tried to post his art in a spoiler tag, but can't figure out how to post an image in the spoiler box. It doesn't appear to work.

billyB wat u did at nascar? we have speak of this before or no? need deets
#junior88!!1!!!1!!1!

I worked in operations for NASCAR Media Group, which is who is in charge of all the behind the scenes crap for the TV production every weekend. My job was to hire local freelancers (cameramen, producers, lighting, etc.) to work at all the race weekends for whomever was broadcasting. So I basically sat in a cubicle all day and was bored out of my mind. Was a pretty cool first grow up job though.

yeah I figured you were good, more just speaking in general. I know I couldn't drink at lunch, and based on what I do and how i'm paid, it would be unethical to even consider it. however, each company/agency is different, if it's allowed, knock em back

same for me.

An amateurish cartoon drawing of boobs is NSFW?! What is this world coming to. It's art! Would you get in trouble if a picture of Michelangelo's David appeared on your computer?

Definitely cool to do a little lunch-timing for me, but probably not before I teach. I know a couple of girls that routinely slam liquor before they teach though. Must be nerves, or something.

Definitely cool to do a little lunch-timing for me, but probably not before I teach. I know a couple of girls that routinely slam liquor before they teach though. Must be nerves, or something.

Or they're awesome. Have I met either of these two? And are the hot?

Sounds like they got a little #VodkaSam in them.

i used to take a shot before oral spanish exams. granted, i was a student... but it does help with nerves.

An amateurish cartoon drawing of boobs is NSFW?! What is this world coming to. It's art! Would you get in trouble if a picture of Michelangelo's David appeared on your computer?

"Amateurish"?!? BallStateDeac takes offense at your critique of his work.

RTQ, if you need inspiration for your painting session, here is something that BallStateDeac created and sent via PM:

nc087o.jpg

BallStateDeac will you PM these? RTQ would never let me take those kinds of pictures.

Yes, his drawing is pretty much on par with a poorly done stick figure, but I certainly don't want to be the one to discourage BallStateDeac in his artistic pursuits. And it just so happens this nude sold for over $100 million. Is it really that much worse?
NSFW!
Nude_Green_Leaves_and_Bust_by_Picasso.jpg

I have a lot of business meetings/events where a glass of wine is consumed during the event/meeting. It is a line that I always have an internal debate about. I always limit myself to 1 glass of wine. The only except is I will have 2 glasses if it is over 6 hours in length. I rarely will touch hard liquor at the events.

According to BallStateDeac's PM, he felt full frontal would have been a bridge too far. Plus, he did not feel comfortable speculating as to the volume or shape of Juggalo RTQ's pubic hair.

i think the worst is that she's ~14 in the photo.

According to BallStateDeac's PM, he felt full frontal would have been a bridge too far. Plus, he did not feel comfortable speculating as to the volume or shape of Juggalo RTQ's pubic hair.

What's going on with those white spots on the belly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back